News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Its not funny

Started by The Midnight Rambler, August 27, 2009, 11:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Midnight Rambler

Send this to those that need to see it

It could be you coming the other way.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Bixxer Bob

That's pretty hard hitting, but sometimes there's no other way.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

blacktiger

Just another hazard we have to endure whilst riding. Not enough police out there (in the UK at least) to spot these idiots.
My opinion is that it should be an offence to actually have your phone turned on in the car. Some sort of suppressing device in the car would be a good thing.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Sin_Tiger

Things are not any different out here, getting harder to spot the wee torags doing it as more of them are blacking out the windows and the cops don't seem to be enforcing. The current crackdown campain is, you guessed it, "Noisy motorbike exhausts"  :roll:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint