News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Chain and Sprocket

Started by BigMark, September 08, 2009, 04:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMark

It is time to change me Chain and Sprocket..

I guess they are all about the same quality ? I was thinking of altering the Sprockets to lower the revs.

Any suggestions and does anyone know a UK supplier who will supply the Sprockets and the correct size chain?

or even a U.S.A supplier if they are good and reasonable (take into account tax)

John Stenhouse

Sprokets unlimited in Chipping Campden in Gloucestershire, they do a ride in and out service, unfortunately your in Kent which isn't really nearby, so I'll just shut up now  :oops:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

BigMark

But a mere 140 miles away... Thats pretty close to me..

Edit : Email hs been sent. hopefully they can get me all sorted and i will pop down for a plod round.

KuzzinKenny

Hey BigMark !! this is a bit late but might come in handy in the future.......

http://www.triumph-online.co.uk/index.asp

got my drive set from them a few months ago and went for the 19 tooth front, it drops about 500 revs in top at motorway speeds and stops me lookin for 7th  :shock:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

BigMark

These guys are great, supply top quality chains for a great price and fit it for next to nothing..

Thanks a bunch..