News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Go on, own up....

Started by Bixxer Bob, September 21, 2009, 01:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Who's secretly wearing these????

Seen in a Medina shop in Hammamet, Tunisia last week  

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

Isn't that the owners name on the waist band  :lol:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Who's secretly wearing these????
 ........Medina shop in Hammamet, Tunisia last week  

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

You bought them didn't you  :lol: I'd be more surprised if you didn't  :wink: rummaging around for mens underware in Tunisia, there has to be a good story there.

I'll send you some biscuits if you own up to buying them
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Stretch

In spite of the odd name, these nutrition bars are quite tasty.

http://www.tigersmilk.com/

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"You bought them didn't you  :lol: I'd be more surprised if you didn't  :wink: rummaging around for mens underware in Tunisia, there has to be a good story there.

I'll send you some biscuits if you own up to buying them

Sadly I didn't have the bottle to take these to the counter and pay for them.  A grand opportunity missed I'm sure.

Oh, and it was the wife that found them in the bargain bucket..... and she says I'm cheap!!!
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...