News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tail light male & female connectors: where to buy???

Started by tokalosh, October 07, 2009, 07:00:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tokalosh

I'm installing a brake-light flasher and I want to do it neatly.  Instead of cutting the  (+) brake-light wire and using tap connectors, I want to get a hold of the same connectors used on my '06 Girly (see photos), both the male and female, so I can connect the flasher module in a non-destructive way...

I've looked up OEM parts on bike bandit, but they only list the whole wiring loom.

Someone posted links for the fuel tank male connector on the RATT forum and got lucky.  I tried some of their links but there are 1000's to choose from.

My question to everyone is, does anyone know exactly what those 3pin connectors and where to find them?

I could find a different set of connectors and cut the OEM's, but I would rather not.

Thanks!

ps. still waiting on the crash bars from Germany
common sense just ain\'t so common these days
-------------------------------------------
\'06 Farkled Girly
(\'93 K75)
(\'95 Honda Sahara 350)

tokalosh

I guess i don't have a lot of patience...

...went down to Lordco and picked up a pair of waterproof 3 pin connectors.  Not OEM but it looks great and the flasher unit fits in the tail pod.

...now for some LED bulb replacements...
common sense just ain\'t so common these days
-------------------------------------------
\'06 Farkled Girly
(\'93 K75)
(\'95 Honda Sahara 350)

wingnut111

If it has 2 or 3 wheels I\'ll ride it, race it or wreck it... possibly all three