News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger decals

Started by hobie, November 30, 2009, 02:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hobie

I am repainting my fairing and would like to replace the big Tiger logo with small ones that are available from http://www.bikedecals.co.uk/
Unfortunately, they won't ship such a small order to Canada.
Is there a British steamer owner who would be willing to take the order and re-post it to me? I can transfer the postage amount to him via Paypal.
Hobie

Black \'98 Steamer.
It\'s not ugly, it\'s uglificent.

EvilBetty

Wow.  I could understand wanting to do a larger order due to cost of printing, but for postage?  How does that cost him trouble to ship a smaller order?   :?
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

rf9rider

I`ll help out, done this sort of thing before for USA owners on various bike sites.

Let me know what you want doing.

Sin_Tiger

I'm surprised, I just got mine the other day from them, I admit I did order a few more small Tiger & flag decals as well, maybe that made the difference.

They just came in a hard cardboard envelope.

Are you ordering a full set or just the large Tiger decals?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint