News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Centerstand

Started by Fe Man, January 21, 2010, 08:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fe Man

Anyone have a center stand that will fit an '06 Tiger they want to sell?

AK Tiger

Yes, yes I do.  It's for an '05 but I believe they are the same.  I have the brackets and center stand but no pivots or springs.   I bought it from another fellow on this site for $75 but ended up going with a non-OEM unit so that I could mount a Touratech sumpguard.  Interested?  If so ... make me an offer I can't refuse!   8)
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

abruzzi

FYI, 05 and 06 are the same.  01-04 are a different stand.

Geof

WVdyhrd

Quote from: "AK Tiger"Yes, yes I do.  It's for an '05 but I believe they are the same.  I have the brackets and center stand but no pivots or springs.   I bought it from another fellow on this site for $75 but ended up going with a non-OEM unit so that I could mount a Touratech sumpguard.  Interested?  If so ... make me an offer I can't refuse!   8)
id like some info on this non-oem unit. Bought mine used without a centerstand but have a massive tt skidplate, so doubt oem will fit w/out smoe significant mods
When all else fails, be lucky.

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

Yukon