News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Anyone Know where to find som stock Steamer Cans?

Started by Sinnergy, February 08, 2010, 06:06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinnergy

Or want to swap for my only slightly abused Yosh stainless cans?

I'm putting a set of low-mileage carbs on my bike this week, but they also have factory jetting.  The Yoshimura cans weren't really happy with the factory jets, and I had my original carbs rejetted.  

I just spend more time these days with both wheels on the ground, and if there's something out there, would rather find some stock pipes than rejet the new carbs.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Sinn'

DesertDog

I have a set I would part with.

DD

B.Curvin

If Sinnergy does not take you up on this I'm interested.

I have the TOR carbon cans on mine. LOUD!!

Sinnergy

How about a round robin?  I'll take DD's stock cans, and make you a killer deal on my Yosh cans.  They aren't all that loud (though louder than stock), they just flow freely enough that they eat spark plugs about every 10K unless you re-jet (after rejet, they make about twelve to fifteen more HP based on my butt-o-meter).

Sinn'
Still not sure where to go with my bike...