News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Rear Footpegs Lowerer Plates

Started by Tiger Tito, April 25, 2010, 04:23:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger Tito

Hi guys there,

This weekend I designed and had ordered and manufactured a set of lowerer plates for the rear footpegs mounts and I want to share it with you.
Tiger Tito
Tiger 955i \'03
Moto Guzzi Griso 1100 \'06
Kawasaki KLR650 \'09

Harry

I like!
I reckon my brother should be able to knock a pair of those up for me.
From the photos it looks like the pegs are not only lowered by 60mm, but shifted back about 30mm as well. Are they? Does this help or hinder the comfort at all for the pillion?

Tiger Tito

Hi Harry,
You are right, the new position not only lowers the pegs but shifts them back about 21 mm from original position.
I redisigned a new set last night that I'm going to get machined tomorrow that lower pegs 62 mm and shift them front 15 mm. I will ride them with my pillion and test results and compare with previous version.
You can take a look at attached PDF
Tiger Tito
Tiger 955i \'03
Moto Guzzi Griso 1100 \'06
Kawasaki KLR650 \'09

tazshido

I actually need to go the other direction so my six year old son can ride with me. It is an interesting concept. I'll have to look into making/having made a set to raise the pags and still keep his right foot off that pipe.
Felis Tigris Argentum

Est non aevum, est loginquitas!
Semper Fidelis