News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Taller windscreen for a Steamer

Started by Bob Tosi, May 16, 2010, 06:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Tosi

Was wondering if anyone knows if this wondscreen from Tourtec can be fitted to a 98 Steamer?

http://www.touratech-usa.com/Store/1443/PN-041-0003/Taller_Windscreen_Tiger_900_955i
Don't ever sell a Steamer !Steamers Rule!"

Mustang

Bob Tosi

Are you using either of these?  The second one looks to be more up right and  "Rally Style".  My problem is with my height my fairing shoots the wind right at my neck.  I was looking to make the flow go up over the head.

Mustang

Quote from: "Bob Tosi"Are you using either of these?  The second one looks to be more up right and  "Rally Style".  My problem is with my height my fairing shoots the wind right at my neck.  I was looking to make the flow go up over the head.

yep the powerbronze makes a nice little buffer zone right in front of your face

this is the powerbronze

Bob Tosi

Nice rig!  does the windshield take any modification to fit it in place?

Mustang

nope 2 bolts take out the stock one and put the new one in it's place

ramseybella

A guy I work with wants to take a Sawsall to my power Bronze, say's its ugly I told him It works and who cares what it looks like..

Bob Tosi

No sawzall!  Maybe a jig saw in a clamp!

Bob Tosi

Mustang what tires are those on that bike?

Mustang

those are 17 inch Trophy rims front and rear with a 130/80 Shinko 705 on front and a 180/55 Dunlop D616 on the rear

Bob Tosi

Totally Bad Ass looking

rybes

i used to have one of these on my bike till i kicked it off n broke it (long story )  :roll:
 http://www.ermaxuk.co.uk/pages3/dbc.php ... roduct=877

was perfect. couldnt find one tho when i went to replace it so ended up gettin a power bronze one. not as good if ya ask me as the ermax one. maybe when mines built ill go get another one.
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)