News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Jasper Arkansas - October 2010

Started by TigerTrax, August 14, 2010, 11:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brad1098

Ok, she didn't last long.....most of em don't  :?

Back in.......sorry for the drama tigertrax. Really woluldn't miss it for the world.  The new house will be there when I get back.  The best group of riders  only meet one weekend!!!

ridingfar-Im interested in splitting room at the hub. call me at 6185590429 i will be getting to the hub earlier on fri.

Looking to ride Push Mtn. on Friday on the way down with some great roads in Missourah.

And looking to meet a friends brother who lives "off the grid" outside Jasper "somewhere" down a trail a couple miles.

See you crazies there!!  I won't run out of gas this year. Promise!
02 black-Lorna

EvilBetty

ROFLMAO...

We're leaving around 9 or 10:00 AM.  With stops every 100 miles (Buell Blast tank capacity) We'll probably take just short of 6 hours to get down there.

Probably taking 7 to 13 to Springfield to 65 and the 7.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

ridingfar

Quote from: "brad1098"Ok, she didn't last long.....most of em don't  :?

Back in.......sorry for the drama tigertrax. Really woluldn't miss it for the world.  The new house will be there when I get back.  The best group of riders  only meet one weekend!!!

ridingfar-Im interested in splitting room at the hub. call me at 6185590429 i will be getting to the hub earlier on fri.

Alright Brad, you're in. See you tomorrow night!
Courtney in St. Louis

brad1098

Damn, I love this place.  NW Arkansas cant be beat.

Oh and my new favorite band Mountain Sprout from Eureka Springs.

Remember Newton County is Dry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8R8VO-J ... re=related
02 black-Lorna

johnwesley

i'll be heading out from mena arkansas at 8am anyone want to join then just post up it'll be about 50 percent fs roads

I'd add a GPS file if I knew how

johnwesley

Made it I. And meet a few of the inmates, tomorrow is b-fast at the clif house and the. I'll meander back toward mena

EvilBetty

We must of gotten here too soon.   8)

Only saw a couple Tigers before dinner.  We went to eat at Scooters at 6,  I think I saw a few familiar faces poor in at a table before we left but I forgot to barge over and say high after I paid our bill.

See you all at the Cliff House tomorrow.

What time is the reservation for?

EvilBetty

Brad informs me that it will be 9:00 AM for anyone else wondering.   :wink:

johnwesley

great group of people, had fun. I wish I could have stay longer

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

EvilBetty

Took lots of video.  The only picture I took are these, but we had a couple photographers with us that I know took a lot more.

John Stenhouse

Ta EB, those are quite cool, who brought the FJ?
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

ridingfar

Courtney in St. Louis

ridingfar

Courtney in St. Louis

EvilBetty

This was the best video I had with several riders in view.  Some how I got the camera off level for most of these.  Premeire wouldn't let me export to the size and quality I wanted last night, and you tube hacked off my wonderful sound editing and soundtrack job, so I did the best I could with their library of songs to choose from.   :x