News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Introducing myself

Started by dave NL, January 07, 2011, 08:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dave NL

Ok! I will check the rim, did not think about that!

Have to change to new tyres anyway, I am riding with the old ones, but I do not trust them. Must say that the steamer feels more nimble than I initially thought! It is top heavy, thats for sure.
Getting the tiger back on the road.

MtheTiger

Dave, welcome on board of this great forum!
Your Tigger looks the bizz!!  (goed bezig!)
Nice find....who lets such a mighty fine bike rot away anyway ?!!?
I bought mine (T400 - 1997 - Caspian Blue) 5 december 2009 and overhauled it last year. Last thing I did was put on Sprint wheels like Mustang did...see the Steamer Makeover thread. Next week I'm back on the road with it. Soon I will post new pics.
Everything you need is here to find.
Where are you coming from in NL  (I'm in Leiden).

CU

M
-Only dead fish go with the flow-

97 Caspian blue

dave NL

Hi M,

Thx for the welcome, im living in Papendrecht, thats near Dordrecht. I checked out your build, looks very nice, the colour makes the steamer look more contemporary. The wheels look awesome! Come to think about that, do you still have the old wheels? If you ever want to sell those let me know!

CU!

Dave
Getting the tiger back on the road.