News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Forums

Started by EvilBetty, January 13, 2011, 07:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilBetty

Getting some notifications on the new board, looks like it's VERY spam infected.

http://tigertriple.com/site/index.php?t ... #msg148199
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

Bixxer Bob

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Oh, and which new forum?????
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Mustang

Quote from: EvilBettyGetting some notifications on the new board, looks like it's VERY spam infected.

http://tigertriple.com/site/index.php?t ... #msg148199

looks like you are being redirected on your end .............
see the address you provided, after the tigertriple.com/
it says /site/

all legitimate tiger triple postings have the word /forum/ there instead  
and the page looks like wrong formatting for tigertriple

EvilBetty

I figured Geoff was trying out a new BB software and just didn't have it fine tuned yet.

BruKen

Hang on guys, you cannot redirect a domain name from multiple Name Servers easily. The redirector must be close to source. I would encourage Geoff to look for any redirectors chasing the line up until he finds it. Be it within the BB software all the way up to the authorised name server if necessary.

EvilBetty

I still think Geoff is tinkering with new BB software.   :wink:

BruKen

If so, the spam bots had a field day. The mods here will have loads of fun beating out a drum tattoo on the big red ban button :lol: Just goes to show though, just how much work goes into keeping a forum nice and clean, so thanks to the boys are in order :occasion14

EvilBetty

Absolutely... I moderate several, and host a couple.

It looks like the account creation verifications are not in place.

Bixxer Bob

Anyone risked clicking on any of the video clips yet?

Purely for scientific interest of course.... :oops:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

abruzzi

Sorry, my bad.  I have been out of touch for a while (things have been kind of crazy for me.)  That was a test convert to format to get some extra features, but I haven't had time to work on it.  I'll take it down for the time being so there is no confusion...

Geof