News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2005 Triumph Tiger 955i, VA

Started by mpowers, February 04, 2011, 09:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpowers

For Sale:
2005 Triumph Tiger 955i
23.5k on the clock.
Price $3800

Buying option:
Zumo 550 for sale to the buyer of the bike for $450, the Zumo was purchased new in August of 2010.

If you're looking to dip your toes into a dual sport bike, look no further. Ride on this Girly is fantastic, nice wide seat for hours of boring hwy comfort. Capable off roader, if a 1200 GS can go down that road or trail, this bike can too. Not to mention the fantastic triple motor.

The good:
All services recently done (including valve check, spark plugs, new battery, brake flush, etc) new radial shinko tires front and rear, new rear rotor -n- pads and new head bearing. Most of which was done at was Moto 400 and with less than 2k miles since. The chain and sprockets also are fairly new with less than 6k on them.

Comes with, two Givi Bags, one tank bag, center stand, crash bars, adjustable height handle bar with a contour bar, barkbusters, folding shift lever and upgraded foot pegs. Also has a wonderfully sounding Blue Flame exhaust which has adjustable baffles.

The bad:
The PO decided to take the stripes off the tank which left a clear line around where the stripes were. Also the upper fairing has a crack where the ride the world sticker is and was painted black. And the faux oem bash guard is gone. And the worst part is, I am just to short for it!

Cheers,
Mike

jwray76

Mike,

I am in Richmond and unfortunately I just bought my Bandit this winter. If you are interested in selling some of the add ons for some cash then let me know. I am interested in a few of them.

By the way if height is the only problem with the bike you can flip the adjuster on the rear and choke up the shocks in the front.

mpowers

On the 05' I don't believe I there is anything to flip like on the 04's> . At this time all is staying with the bike.

Cheers,
Mike

jwray76

correct, looks like you don't have eccentric adjuster. Oh well, maybe some shoe lifts :)

mpowers

Well no need for shoe lifts, the bike has a deposite on it. I will post up if something changes. Thanks again for all the pm!

Cheers,
Mike

blitzer544

Still for sale?
Whats its location?
Thanks

BEEZZER

Sold yet? I have friend looking for 02 - 06.

lobster

I just bought this bike...Thanks, Mike!