News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

runnin rich

Started by rybes, August 08, 2011, 11:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

ill have you know jay im very paitent.as long as i dont have to wait more than 10 mins  :wink:
im gunna try a fewplaces tmora about seein how quick i can get a cable here for. who knows, maybe someone in denmark actually has somthin in stock i want  :ImaPoser if not i might take you up on your offer. cheers mate.
nah, i never tried that airbox mod. got no way of garunteein a straight enough cut. im crap with a saw :lol: ill have to get me hands on a spare airbox before i try that one.
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

rybes

finally got all my bits and there all fitted. went out on it today and all seems well. however, ive noticed that my temp gauge has risen slightly. only about half to 3/4s needle but its gone up. im guessin its cos its runnin leaner. gunna wait a few days and check my spark plugs to see what there like. anyone got any hints on how to adjust the mixture with the carbs on the bike ?

BruKen

You can use a carb balancer and tachometer in place of a CO2 meter to get reasonable results on the pilots.

rybes

i was more thinkin about turnn the mixture screws bruken. aint much room under the carbs for a stubby screwdriver and my hands are too big to get underneath with a screwdriver bit. was thinkin of some kinda angled screwdriver. not the triumph one tho, thats 125 quid  :shock:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120774193516? ... 1423.l2649

maybe one like that