News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Vibration issues

Started by OHjim, August 17, 2011, 04:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Last couple of rides I found my left hand going numb from vibes which it didn't used to do before.  I scratched my head for a bit and eventaully came up with the answer.  My wife bought me a new watch for my birthday which I don't usually wear while riding.  It's a big, stainless steel thing and weighs a fair bit (could double as a cosh) so appears to have been acting as a vibe amplifier.

No watch, no numb hand. Sorted! :D
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Last couple of rides I found my left hand going numb from vibes which it didn't used to do before.  I scratched my head for a bit and eventaully came up with the answer.  My wife bought me a new watch for my birthday which I don't usually wear while riding.  It's a big, stainless steel thing and weighs a fair bit (could double as a cosh) so appears to have been acting as a vibe amplifier.

No watch, no numb hand. Sorted! :D

That made smile,cuz I went through the same process earlier in the year  :roll: