News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WANTED -Girly TIGER PREFERABLY CAST WHEEL MODEL

Started by Bakerboy, September 03, 2011, 06:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalguru

Do YOU like it???

Go and have a look and go away for a cuppa, think about it, and if it is you then buy it.

It looks good in the pics but you will see far more in the flesh as it were.
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

Bakerboy

Quote from: "metalguru"Do YOU like it???

Go and have a look and go away for a cuppa, think about it, and if it is you then buy it.

It looks good in the pics but you will see far more in the flesh as it were.
Planning to view next weekend,but if it sells it sells.it's over 100 miles from me,already blown best part of £100 today with fuel & trailer hire,so budget is diminishing all the time,just wish sellers were a little more honest with there descriptions :cry:

Chris Canning

Well you've been on a learning curve today,I had mine in the mid eighties when I got dragged up to Lancaster having spoken to guy in the morning and by the time I got there mid day he'd sold,and vowed I'd never travel more than 50 miles to see a bike.

The red one you have shown photos of,gel seats?? their a waste of time,yea yea I got sucked into the euphuria with the best of e'm rubbish,and the crash bars will make a nice scoop as your sliding down the road,you need touratech,do a search and learn why I like e'm.

Catch 22,month from now they have to give e'm away,but you'll miss the last few weeks of decent riding,but if you want a mag wheel one at what you want to pay,you'll need to be both patient and lucky.

Chris Canning

If I was looking for a stock bike,the silver one on bike trader with the White Power shock is worth a look it's 30 miles from me,so can't be that far from you.

Bakerboy

Quote from: "Chris Canning"If I was looking for a stock bike,the silver one on bike trader with the White Power shock is worth a look it's 30 miles from me,so can't be that far from you.
Have already tried calling & emailing without any luck as yet,do u think I would get it sub 3k?

Chris Canning

Quote from: "Bakerboy"
Quote from: "Chris Canning"If I was looking for a stock bike,the silver one on bike trader with the White Power shock is worth a look it's 30 miles from me,so can't be that far from you.
Have already tried calling & emailing without any luck as yet,do u think I would get it sub 3k?

Well looking at the price,he'll have 3 grand in his head as the bottom line,I'm a great beleaver in looking at the house or background as much as the bike,it looks out in the sticks ?so if he isn't strapped for a bob or two who knows,I've always found the best plan ask e'm their bottom line before you go,saves a lot of hassle and the same with dealers,it's always a different game when they've got you there.

For what It's worth I'd look at the other silver one with 23,000 on,at 2950 he could have any price in his head 2750/2700?? 2600  :oops:

All of which look expensive against that one on here at 2350 or less!!!

rf9rider

Have you looked at Tigertriples Girly in here?

Looks a very nice bike.

Mustang

yeah I don't think you will find a cleaner used bike than this one

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,10096

Tigertriple

Quote from: "Bakerboy"Travelled to romford to view a 2006 tiger today described as excellent,well he must have been stevie wonder a it was the biggest piece of sh*t I have ever seen for a 2006 model,must have lived outside all it's life,has cost me the hire of a trailer & fuel money,does anyone have a genuine Girly for sale ?I have cash waiting for the right bike.  :cry:

My 2006 Girly is for sale with low miles and a good service history. Have a look and see what you think.

2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Tigertriple

Quote from: "Mustang"yeah I don't think you will find a cleaner used bike than this one

Thanks Mustang  :D

Bakerboy

Quote from: "Tigertriple"
Quote from: "Mustang"yeah I don't think you will find a cleaner used bike than this one

I've already seen this tiger,absolutely gutted that it's out of budget,otherwise it would have been mine,everytime I look at it I drool uncontrolably,sometimes I even do a little sex wee :shock:

Tigertriple

Quote from: "Bakerboy"
Quote from: "Tigertriple"

I've already seen this tiger,absolutely gutted that it's out of budget,otherwise it would have been mine,everytime I look at it I drool uncontrolably,sometimes I even do a little sex wee :shock:

I'll maybe add your quote to my advert as it's priceless. Haven't laughed so much in ages.

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

Thank you please

Bakerboy

Well,just a little update,The tiger with the uprated shocker sold @ the full asking price of 3295 & the other tiger with 23k on the clock,owner is asking 2900 & wont budge.
looks like i will just sit tight for a while.
The orange tiger in the stealer,wow he reduced the price from 3090 to 2950 & won't move anymore even at this time of year

Chris Canning

It's a big ask for a newcomer to know past history,the steamer had a strong following,the 885i was introduced in 99 but wasn't the success Triumph had hoped,Triumph normally have a 4 year model cycle the 885i got dropped after 2 years and the 955 introduced.

The 955 motor was actually for the daytona,but got fitted in the Tiger a few months before,for what ever reason the secondhand prices plummeted,4 years ago you could buy a 955 cheaper than you can now,prices have stiffened up considerably as the 955 was no where near the sale success of the 1050 so it's supply and demand,the 955 wouldn't be the first bike that history and reflection have made better.

The one with WP shock on was a no brainer,it had an £800 after market shock,and the price was the going rate.

As for the one at 2900 the seller probably knows the score!! and has done his home work,and hence why I pointed out that black one here,it's cheap to the point of being suspicious,but if your set on a mag wheel one,looks were going to be interested spectators.

And just in case your thinking,I have sold bikes for a living  :roll:,well when I had too  :(

Chris Canning

Here's an interesting one to judge the market,man up to his neck in mud and alligators always attracts the sharks looking for a bargain.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-TRIUMPH- ... 45fd0249be