News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WANTED -Girly TIGER PREFERABLY CAST WHEEL MODEL

Started by Bakerboy, September 03, 2011, 06:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mick

Quote from: "Chris Canning"Here's an interesting one to judge the market,man up to his neck in mud and alligators always attracts the sharks looking for a bargain.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-TRIUMPH- ... 45fd0249be

That went cheap !
97 Steamer, Caspian Blue.
Girly wheels, Venom Exhausts, Corbin Seat,
Powerbronze Touring Screen, Triumph span adjustable levers.

Bakerboy

Viewing this one next week,05 model with fsh & some farkles,14000 miles 1 owner £3250 hopefully,does come with full luggage,just not fitted @ time image was taken
if a sale is agreed I will be selling,a blueflame satin black twin port exhaust,beowulf rad & oil cooler grilles,mra vario smoked screen & triumph tank bag.

KuzzinKenny

Lookin good  :thumbsup

and its in the best colour for a Tigger :lol:

good luck !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bakerboy

Quote from: "Bakerboy"Viewing this one next week,05 model with fsh & some farkles,14000 miles 1 owner £3250 hopefully,does come with full luggage,just not fitted @ time image was taken
if a sale is agreed I will be selling,a blueflame satin black twin port exhaust,beowulf rad & oil cooler grilles,mra vario smoked screen & triumph tank bag.
Iam indeed the new owner of this tiger,upon viewing I managed to get the bike for £3050 & yes it does come with panniers & top box

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Lookin good  :thumbsup

and its in the best colour for a Tigger :lol:

good luck !!

KK

How did I know you were going to say tht  :roll:   :lol:

Congratulations, looks like you got an excellent deal.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Just as a post script,  Lings in Watton have two Girlies, one green, one orange, prices suggest they'll be there all winter  :roll:

Dealers usually can wait; sooner or later someone will come along that wants what they have.  I couldn't believe how much the dealer marked up my old Trident when I traded it, and it took weeks, but eventually along came someone with cash burning a hole in their pocket and off it went.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Just as a post script,  Lings in Watton have two Girlies, one green, one orange, prices suggest they'll be there all winter  :roll:

Dealers usually can wait; sooner or later someone will come along that wants what they have.  I couldn't believe how much the dealer marked up my old Trident when I traded it, and it took weeks, but eventually along came someone with cash burning a hole in their pocket and off it went.

In another life I'd go with that,but most folks hobby nowhere days is paying the mortgage,be it dealers or punters this winter the pips are really going to be squeaking,and for those with money to spend there most certainley will be bargains,and oddly enough some of the best ones I've had have come out of dealers,my XT660 that I bought 3 years ago is still fetching on ebay what I paid for it in 2008.

Sin_Tiger

Yup, I count my blessings right now in being employed and solvent where many are not so fortunate but to do that I am where I am, without a garage  :cry:

Another downside to this happy situation is, when I see a bargain or a sick puppy I find it hard to resist  :roll: God knows what I would be like if I was in the UK.

Speaking of which and to get back on thread, I saw a tidy blue Girly in MCS Glasgow when I was there recently, I did't look too closely for reasons previouly stated (have I mentioned I like blue bikes?) but I did notice the previous owner had used a trailer socket as a power outlet, at least I assume he wasn't towing a caravan  :shock:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

aeronca

steamers rule :shock:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Tigertriple

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Yup, I count my blessings right now in being employed and solvent where many are not so fortunate but to do that I am where I am, without a garage  :cry:

Another downside to this happy situation is, when I see a bargain or a sick puppy I find it hard to resist  :roll: God knows what I would be like if I was in the UK.

Speaking of which and to get back on thread, I saw a tidy blue Girly in MCS Glasgow when I was there recently, I did't look too closely for reasons previouly stated (have I mentioned I like blue bikes?) but I did notice the previous owner had used a trailer socket as a power outlet, at least I assume he wasn't towing a caravan  :shock:

Being in Scotland it might have been towing a chip van  :wink:
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

jphish

Yeah - generally dealers are considered to have inflated prices on used bikes, relative to private parties. I believe that is likely true in many cases. BUT...Take this crappy economy + no attachment to the bike = occassional good deal. I got my 06' Girly in Dec of 09' with 3K miles on the clock, at a Seattle BMW dealer for...(drum roll) $5500. Admittedly not much in farkles, (centerstand & xtra set of keys) but pristine machine - 20K mi later & not so pristine - but runs great!