News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bike gear for sale. All items in perfect condition. Scotland

Started by Tigertriple, October 30, 2011, 10:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

My Son has decided that he no longer wants to go out on the back of my Tiger  :cry:  :cry:  I can't say that I'm disappointed as I always worry about him when he is out with me. He is keen to get a dirt bike and I'm happy to oblige as it's the best grounding before taking to the roads.

Anyway, as a result of this I am now selling all his road gear. It's all in perfect condition and some items are brand new. I hope to raise money from this sale to go towards off road gear for him.

Here's what's for sale  :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:

Hein Gericke  Coldblack Air three textile trousers brand new with tags. Only tried on but never worn on the bike. Size EU50 which is a UK 32. These are great trousers for summer use as they are fully breathable and UV resistant.

My asking price is £45.00 plus £6.99 postage within the UK. These trousers originally cost £114.99

Shark RSF Foggy Replica helmet. In perfect condition with no damage as it has only had about 5 hours of use.  It's size small 56cm.  Conforms to BS standard 3994041 and has all required safety stamps on it. It's a really nice lid and is a bargain for someone.

My asking price is £50.00 plus £8.99 postage within the UK. This helmet originally cost £130.00

Triumph Mens Raptor Vented Motorcycle Gloves Black.  Size small perforated mesh fabric and leather construction, Ventilated hard knuckle panels ,Slim-line sports cuff with adjuster  with Keprotec  abrasion panels. Perfect condition.

My asking price is £10.00 plus £2.99 postage within the UK.

Buffalo Pacific textile motorcycle trousers size UK 32 Brand new with tags and in original packaging. They are a 32 waiste with a short inside leg at 29 inches.

My asking price is £45.00 plus £8.99 postage within the UK.

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these items or have any questions. I can accept payment via paypal or on collection. I'm sorry but I will only ship within the UK. Thanks for looking.  :)
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Tigertriple

The Triumph jacket has now been sold. :D

Sin_Tiger

Hold the ladies gloves for me and I'll give you a Rabbie when I see you
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Tigertriple

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Hold the ladies gloves for me and I'll give you a Rabbie when I see you

No problem. Thanks.  :D

flaco

Excuse me for being English and nosey, but what's a Rabbie? Or would you rather not say?
kernow bys vyken

Sin_Tiger

Robert Burns aka Rabbie is featured on a Bank of Scotland 20 quid note  :D
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Tigertriple

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Robert Burns aka Rabbie is featured on a Bank of Scotland 20 quid note  :D

Being from Burns Country I thought you might like this wee story. Many years ago I was in Poosie Nansie's pub and after a few pints I went for a leak. While doing so the guy standing beside me asked me if I was from Burns Country.

Surprised by his question I asked him why do you ask. He replied we don't get many tourists in this pub.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

My cue to leave  :shock:

Sin_Tiger

An NHS admin type was inspecting a regional hospital. He came across a consultant waiting for a lift muttering verse to himself in a strange accent. He asked the local admin what was the story not wanting to offend. The response was "don't mind him, he's from the Burns Unit".  :wink:

Tigertriple

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"An NHS admin type was inspecting a regional hospital. He came across a consultant waiting for a lift muttering verse to himself in a strange accent. He asked the local admin what was the story not wanting to offend. The response was "don't mind him, he's from the Burns Unit".  :wink:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: The old ones are the best.

Tigertriple

Just a gentle reminder that I have some excellent bike gear for sale. With the biking season approaching have another look.  :D