News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

For Sale Triumph Alpine Stars A S 4 Short boots size 46 New

Started by Tigertriple, November 11, 2011, 04:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

I have for sale a pair of Alpine Star short AS4 boots that are brand new and boxed. They are an EU size 46. I have only tried them on in the shop and all tags are still attached. These originally retailed at £120.00 from Triumph.

Grab a bargain at £60.00 including recorded delivery post within the UK.
Payment can be made via paypal or cash on collection. PM me for more info.

I take a size 11 in boots and was advised at MCS Triumph to buy these boots in a UK size 12 which is a EU 46 as Alpine Stars are always a bit on the smaller side size wise. These are a perfect fit for me. Please make sure that this is the size you need as will not accept returns. Thanks. :)

2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Sin_Tiger

These are great boots for city riding, mine are really comfy, hardly showing any wear and often admired. Bargain.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint