News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Meet Up 2012

Started by aesdj, January 11, 2012, 11:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacktiger

Quote from: "rf9rider"I booked a Teepee online  :shock:

I might need to use the "pee" bit at 3am if that's alright? :lol:  :shock:  :roll:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

rf9rider

Quote from: "blacktiger"
Quote from: "rf9rider"I booked a Teepee online  :shock:

I might need to use the "pee" bit at 3am if that's alright? :lol:  :shock:  :roll:

:shock:  Hope i got locks on my Teepee............... :lol:

BONANZA

As it was such a nice day today and I had no work I thought that a run out was needed. I headed towards Hawes in the Yorkshire dales and suddenly realised that I wasn,t far from the site that you lucky people are staying at in July, so why not go for a looksee. I went over the top of the Dales N.P to Grassington and on from there. You,re in for a treat with brilliant roads and stunning scenery(I figured it must have been nearly 8 years since I was last down that road). I found the site ok and it looked as if they were getting ready to open with the grass cut and work on the gravel roads. The site goes down to the river and is in a beautiful spot and the pub is a 2 minute walk away with another one just a little further on. It looks like Jason has got it spot on with this one, well done mate :)
Just one thing though, it looks close enough for Jason to walk to in an hour or so :wink:

Will
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

aesdj

Quote from: "BONANZA"Just one thing though, it looks close enough for Jason to walk to in an hour or so :wink:

Sshhhh, don't let the wife hear she thinks it's at least 2 hours away by bike  :lol:

mat-tiger1

Just a quick update for anyone trying to book a pitch at the campsite by phone.

After trying repeatedly to speak to a human being instead of an answering machine over the last two weeks :BangHead  I got a callback to the voice mail message i'd left on their machine last week, kindly letting me know that the lady that takes the bookings wasn't very well & had been in hospital  :(

The person told me that although they couldn't take my booking themselves, they reassured me that my booking would be taken early next week by the usual lady who was now feeling a little better :eusa_dance  

So hopefully, my next post will confirm a booking :?: (Fingers crossed) :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

CoolHandLuke

I have been AWOL a bit.

:)

I take it that we are to arrive on Friday 20th July and leave on the Sunday?  And that we are to book in advance?

Apart from bringing our own food, does the campsite have facilities or are we eating at local pub?

Cheers.

rf9rider

Yup, arrive Friday, leave Sunday.
The campsite has a small shop, selling bread, eggs and bacon etc, but we`re eating at the pub at night, there`s a list on here somewhere to leave your name down for the evening meals as they require a rough list of numbers

CoolHandLuke

If someone can put me down for evening meal on both nights that'll be grand.

If Blacktiger can remember to pack some extra bacon for me, that would also be grand ;)

blacktiger

Quote from: "CoolHandLuke"If Blacktiger can remember to pack some extra bacon for me, that would also be grand ;)

Extra? I'll get a Hog Roast delivered just for you mate.  :roll:

blacktiger

Quote from: "CoolHandLuke"If someone can put me down for evening meal on both nights that'll be grand.

Wot?Like this :-

blacktiger + 2 meals & booked and paid in full
nickcalne, + 2 Meals
Mat-tiger1 + 2 meals
aesdj + 2 meals
NeilD + 2 meals & booked and paid in full
BB + 4 meals & booked and paid in full
rf9rider + 2 meals & booked and paid in full
Metalguru + 2 meals & booked and paid in full
CoolHandLuke + 2 meals

You just gotta phone and book and pay.

For all of us.

CoolHandLuke

Ta.

I don't think my card will stretch to that many :)

aesdj

Popped in to the site to pay on Sunday and did some of the ride I'm planning for you all. The snow drifts were as high as the bike  :shock: , wish I had my camera but only had my phone so the picture isn't that good.

nickcalne, + 2 Meals
Mat-tiger1 + 2 meals
aesdj + 2 meals & booked and paid in full.
CoolHandLuke + 2 meals

Jacqueslemac

I'm a possible for camping for two nights, but I'll be cooking at the campsite, please.

aesdj

Quote from: "Jacqueslemac"I'm a possible for camping for two nights, but I'll be cooking at the campsite, please.

Thats fine mate. All the details you need for the weekend is on the first post of page 1, just don't add the meals when you put your name onto the list in my post above. Whats the plan after your food, you joining us at the pub?

mat-tiger1

At last, success :!:
Campsite finally contacted me & took my payment :!:  :P

nickcalne, + 2 Meals
 Mat-tiger1 + 2 meals & booked and paid in full  
 aesdj + 2 meals & booked and paid in full.
 CoolHandLuke + 2 meals
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.