News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Meet Up 2012

Started by aesdj, January 11, 2012, 11:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NKL

Mines a tea, milk no sugar, and choc chip cookies too.
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "blacktiger"
Quote from: "mat-tiger1"Blacktiger, are you (& anyone else having to travel past 8) ) still planning on popping to mine on the way up north for tea & biccies  :?:

Yes mate. Around 1pm. Get that kettle on. Only two of us so far. Mines a coffee. Milk, no sugar and chocolate chip cookies please. :wink:

NKL   
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject:
Mines a tea, milk no sugar, and choc chip cookies too.

Chocolate chip cookies eh? Go on then, I'll push the boat out just this once :D
See you on Friday gents :)
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

metalguru

Quote from: "blacktiger"
Quote from: "mat-tiger1"Blacktiger, are you (& anyone else having to travel past 8) ) still planning on popping to mine on the way up north for tea & biccies  :?:

Yes mate. Around 1pm. Get that kettle on. Only two of us so far. Mines a coffee. Milk, no sugar and chocolate chip cookies please. :wink:

Coffee with milk, three sugars anti-clockwise and pkt of choc-chips please, but that's just me being greedy!!!!!! :D
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

theclowncrusty

Might have to miss this one guys :(  As i have been moaning to get on a training course at work for months and guese when they get the fecker sorted for? Yes you got it, next weekend......
 Will try to see if i can get something else sorted this week to get the dates changed so will get back to you all if i can still come out to play. If i come does anyone want to see the tow bar trailer rig? I dont need it for just me out for the weekend but could drag it along if there is any interest in it for you. Either on sorting one out for yourselves or just another camp fire topic to take the piss out of when the 800 crew have ritired to bed with their piss poor fuel figures! :lol:  :wink:  :twisted:
Crusty

BruKen

Quote from: "PeteH"Anyone travelling up M6 way and fancy meeting up...Poplar Services?

BigDan...best to PM your mobile number and not leave it in public view...theres plenty of nutters out there :wink:

I'm in Lymm, if the Poplar services you refer to is Lymm truck stop jnc 20 M6 M56 interchange then yes. But not before 4pm unfortunately. Let me know.

aesdj

Right guys,been out to the site today and everythings good.He's put some matting down last week when the weather was really bad but with the river drawing the wetness away and the sun + wind that we've had this weekend the grounds nearly dry. I asked if he could keep us near to the entrance to the field as mud and top heavy Tiger's don't play nice together which he said would be fine. If the field does become slippery he'll put some matting down just for us.

I believe PeterH was asking about petral. The one that is 4.7miles awey (Threshfields) is open Saturday 8am - 5pm and unleaded is 135.9 which isn't to bad really.

I'll ring the pub with final numbers Thursday and I'll confirm that 7pm is good for everyone.

If I've forgotten anything or you want some info on something just let me know.

aesdj

The petral station is open 8am - 5pm everyday if anyone wants to fill up Friday but I only posted the time for Saturday, sorry  :oops:

PeteH

BruKen, Im off all day Friday so making an early`ish start...hopefully have the canvas up...deck chair out...and man kini on well before 1600 :D

Plus I dont fancy either the M6 or M60...62 whatever at that time of day :(

Oh, aesdj... it wasnt me...I ride a proper Tigger..it dont need juice, just a cuddle :wink:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

rf9rider

Twas me asking about the petrol station, thanks mate.  :)

All being well, i`ll be leaving around 9/10am, i`ve got Bixer Bobs tel number, so any problems i`ll let him know  :)

blacktiger

Quote from: "theclowncrusty"If i come does anyone want to see the tow bar trailer rig?

That's not something I see in my future.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

BruKen

Jabut, a towbar and winch might come in real handy this weekend methinks :D

blacktiger

Quote from: "BruKen"Jabut, a towbar and winch might come in real handy this weekend methinks :D

Are you planning some bog snorkelling?

NKL

Bought a new tent, 3000mm head of water, hope it's going to be enough!!
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

blacktiger

Quote from: "NKL"Bought a new tent, 3000mm head of water, hope it's going to be enough!!

Is that 3m above or below the tent? Hope you got a paddle with it.

theclowncrusty

Not going to make it to this one guys  :(  Have been told that course at work cannot be changed so i am going to have to go on that and catch you lot another time. GUTTED.....  :x  :cry:  :(  :(  :(
Crusty