News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Meet Up 2012

Started by aesdj, January 11, 2012, 11:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

The group photos were frightening enough last year..... :shock:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

metalguru

Quote from: "nickcalne"The group photos were frightening enough last year..... :shock:

Don't bring the high heels this year as they just sink into the grass and break....no good for a grand entrance to the dress up night in the pub.
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

Nick Calne

What no heels?  I'm not coming anymore...

BruKen

Quote from: "nickcalne"What no heels?  I'm not coming anymore...

Wonder Woman wears boots though ..... (what have I started?  :shock: )

metalguru

Quote from: "BruKen"
Quote from: "nickcalne"What no heels?  I'm not coming anymore...

Wonder Woman wears boots though ..... (what have I started?  :shock: )

OK if you insist I'll bring my bee keepers hat and flippers.

May still have the rubber Wonder woman outfit too.
Aaahhh Nick was it you that stole my stilletto thigh boots last time then?
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

Nick Calne

Rumbled.

They look good with pink ball dress though.

blacktiger

Quote from: "nickcalne"Rumbled.

You've got a dress for your balls??? :shock: Now that is exotic.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "blacktiger"
Quote from: "nickcalne"Rumbled.

You've got a dress for your balls??? :shock: Now that is exotic.

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  

Very good Guru, any sign of weakness and you're a goner Nick  :lol:

What make of flippers do you use by the way  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Blacktiger! Are you telling me that you dont have a dress for your balls? What on earth are you going to wear for the queens jubilee street party?  better get down the shops now.... :wink:

blacktiger

Quote from: "nickcalne"Blacktiger! Are you telling me that you dont have a dress for your balls? What on earth are you going to wear for the queens jubilee street party?  better get down the shops now.... :wink:

Sorry to have to break the news that it's just you mate.

Cue the music
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Nick Calne

Suits me, I like to be 'special'.

mat-tiger1

I e-mailed Mark at the Craven Arms just to see if there was anything noteworthy occurring over the weekend we're there & he tells me, that although there's a few functions going on over the weekend, the 'Tiger' group will be more than welcome  :!:
As they are in the SPBW (Society for the Preservation of Beers in the Wood) I for one will be looking forward to sampling a few of their fine ales :eusa_dance  :occasion14

Not long now  :wav  :D
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

aesdj

Quote from: "mat-tiger1"I e-mailed Mark at the Craven Arms just to see if there was anything noteworthy occurring over the weekend we're there & he tells me, that although there's a few functions going on over the weekend, the 'Tiger' group will be more than welcome  :!:
As they are in the SPBW (Society for the Preservation of Beers in the Wood) I for one will be looking forward to sampling a few of their fine ales :eusa_dance  :occasion14

Not long now  :wav  :D

I've not popped into the pub as yet as my bikes been off the road for nearly 4 weeks now  :(  trying to sort out these dam oil lines  :evil: . As soon as I'm back on the road I'll go and reserve our places.

aesdj

Been out on the bike today for the first time in 5/6 weeks and I thought it best I went and booked the meals at the pub.

Friday 20th July = 12 places
Saturday 21st July = 13 places

They asked what time we want to eat so I said 7pm. If this is a problem for anyone, let me know and I can change it.

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "aesdj"Been out on the bike today for the first time in 5/6 weeks and I thought it best I went and booked the meals at the pub.

Friday 20th July = 12 places
Saturday 21st July = 13 places

They asked what time we want to eat so I said 7pm. If this is a problem for anyone, let me know and I can change it.

Sounds good to me :!:  Hope the Tiger is all better now :?:

:5moped  :D
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.