News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

This Years Self Indulgence

Started by Chris Canning, February 18, 2012, 05:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

I've had painted helmets before so I'm used to a couple of days in a dark room to get over the cost  :roll:

Bixxer Bob

Nice one mate, looks cool 8)
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Timbox2

very nice mate, top job , only money eh  :lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

8) Enjoy when you're no longer feeling faint :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chris Canning

It's a shame it doesn't photograph well,the black band on the bottom has a tyre tread pattern in it,I just told the lad black and red and get on with it,interestingly this is the 3d RX I've had RX7/RX Corsair.RX7GP and they've have been different feel fit wise.

The cost was a dark room cuz my other half had one done as well, one of 5,4 that belong to a well known racer,but I'm not allowed to show that for PR reasons yet.