News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Valencia GP

Started by Chris Canning, November 06, 2012, 09:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

On the plane tomorrow morning way too early for me  :sleepy1,catch up with friends and see what state Spain is in 25% unemployment!!!,see my mates little boy ride his motorbike and hopfully see some sunshine.

Bixxer Bob

Have a good 'un Chris, wish I was going with you :hat10
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

I'll keep it short and sweet,loads of rain, colder than the UK,and to beat the Spanish national strike cost a 1000 quid to come home a day early wonderfull  :doubt

Bixxer Bob

Moto 2 and Moto 3 races were good though!  Marquez tactics on Friday that got him a penalty were over the top for a practice session and he did it more than once.  Can't wait to see him try that on Cal when he joins the big boys.

Was also good to see that Cortese had learned in Japan what happens if you take on Danny Kent on the last lap.  Cortese put some hard passes on Danny throughout the season when Danny was getting to grips with the bike, but Danny bit back with a hard but clean pass in Japan (although Sandro falling of was ultimately nothing to do with Danny).  Same stuff here.  A good pass and Sandro stayed well clear.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...