News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB: Std Steamer screen

Started by TripleTragic, April 22, 2013, 12:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TripleTragic

I have somehow got a crack in the screen on my Steamer.

Does anyone that has put an aftermarket screen on their steamer want to sell their original one?  I am of course willing to pay the postage.

PM me for contact details
Good things come in Threes

Nick Calne

The standard little one.  Yeah think so.  Will have a look.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

I never found one, so if there is more than one out there I'm also in the market.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

coachgeo

COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Nick Calne

Forgot to have a look in the attic.  Will do it tonight.

TripleTragic

Cool, thanks Nick.  I remembered that I had an old larger screen sitting around, if all else fails I will cut that down. I have never felt the need for a bigger screen on the Tiger, but then I have a long speed triple history so the std screen is a veritable barn door by comparison.

Nick Calne

Found two.  One was a bit buggered, but this one looks mint, if a little dusty.  No charge for such a small thing, barring something to cover post and packing obviously.  DM me an address.

N

TripleTragic

All sorted now, with a big thanks to Nickcalne.