News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Started by Montydog, June 17, 2013, 07:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montydog

Hi I am new to Tiger ownership having just bought Ian's bike off him today through the site. Based in North Yorkshire and looking forward to ownership and assistance with that from this forum, good evening all.

rf9rider

Welcome to the site. :thumbsup

PeteH

Congrats on what looks to be a great buy :thumbsup did it come fully loaded ie screen ..box`s etc

Just need to hook up to the July meetup now.....not that there`s not many going :icon_frown: :icon_scratch:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

birddogone

Hey, Congratulations!   :thumbsup
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

"If it doesn't run on fossil fuel or gun powder I'm not interested"

Sin_Tiger

Welcome, it'll be well looked after that one. Hope we see you in July.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Advwannabe

Yep, gidday. Ian's will be a goodun.

You are going to love this bike!
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

Montydog

Thank you all for a warm welcome..... Yep enjoying it very much so far, oooops what's happening in July??

PeteH

Its the big Tiger meet up (or not) in Norfolk 4 or 5 already signed up so new victims...sorry attendees always catered for :icon_eek:
Check out the UP & COMING bit above Girlies
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour