News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I'm liking the Mikunis

Started by ssevy, September 02, 2013, 09:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssevy

After sitting untouched for a week, my Tiger started instantly and went to a perfect idle. I did another "getting to know you" ride tonight, this one was 416 miles, and I had the chance to pass a few cars in clusters. The Mikunis really light her up, and I was surprised at how much power I had. The mileage isn't as good as my Legend with her Keihins, but I'm sure the fairing, etc., all has some impact. For now, I am very happy with the performance, and am starting to like the softer suspension on our rough roads. Here's a picture of us that I shot today:

I simply love this bike!
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Sin_Tiger

Nice  :thumbsup The Miki's surprised me too the first time I really opened her up, so was teh CBR600 that was left smelling Tiger shit  :icon_wink:

I dig the bike cammo suit  :hat10 must be hard to tell the two of you apart when you are riding  :icon_lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

ssevy

Thanks...my other bike is red, too. I think the red ones are faster :icon_wink:
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Mustang

Quote from: ssevy on September 02, 2013, 05:44:17 PM
Thanks...my other bike is red, too. I think the red ones are faster :icon_wink:
:pottytrain2
everyone knows black is it ................