News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

choices, choices....

Started by rybes, March 11, 2014, 10:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssevy

The problem with camo is finding your bike after you park it :hat10
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

nickjtc

I always liked the Desert Rat kind of look, myself...
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

ssevy

The white looks like it should have a red cross on it somewhere. Makes me tense as I don't like emergency vehicles, especially riding in the back.
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: ssevy on March 20, 2014, 02:30:11 AM
The white looks like it should have a red cross on it somewhere. Makes me tense as I don't like emergency vehicles, especially riding in the back.

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

nickjtc

The white looks like it should have a red cross on it somewhere.

I was thinking you were getting all patriotic for the old country..... cross of St.George and all that.  :icon_wink: :icon_wink:

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: nickjtc on March 20, 2014, 04:27:03 PM
The white looks like it should have a red cross on it somewhere.

I was thinking you were getting all patriotic for the old country..... cross of St.George and all that.  :icon_wink: :icon_wink:

You're gonna need a tin hat after that one....... :ImaPoser
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

nickjtc

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on March 20, 2014, 04:31:22 PM
You're gonna need a tin hat after that one....... :ImaPoser

Or steel underwear.... :icon_rolleyes:

Sin_Tiger

Sin_Tiger

rybes

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on March 19, 2014, 03:42:08 PM
Vynil wrap  :nod

not a bad idea sin but theres a problem. ive never liked stickers n the thought of havin an all over sticker gives me chills  :icon_lol:
i like that desert lookin one nick, i saw a pic of that the other day. wonder what that seat unit is ? likin the orange ones too. spose i could have written on it,
triumph tiger, its greeeeeeeeat  :bad
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Sin_Tiger

These days you really have to know where to look before finding out it's been wrapped, I've seen a few bikes done in Asia and they really are good.

Tony the Tiger, I didn't think you were old enough for that Rybes.