News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Keyless gas cap

Started by HeavyHustler, May 27, 2014, 10:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

i've done both ways ..............twin longer cables is the easiest ! :nod

HeavyHustler

Quote from: Mustang on May 30, 2014, 09:02:06 PM
i've done both ways ..............twin longer cables is the easiest ! :nod

Thanks again!

rf9rider

With the Trophy lowers and Tiger stanchions, i had 2 longer, braided, colour coded cables made up.

I fitted the Acerbis fender to my first Steamer with oem forks, if i remember rightly, i had to slightly twist the brake union fitting and used the original lines.

HeavyHustler

Thanks again for your help lads.  Any chance either of you have close-up pics of your fenders mounted and/or the mounting bracket you had made?
Cheers,
Mark

HeavyHustler

Just rehashing the fender bracket!  Anyone have some close-ups of the mount/bracket? 

rf9rider

Heres a couple for you, the spacers go between the fender bracket  and the bottom tree

HeavyHustler

From what I gather the two outer holes are the ones with the spacers that mount to the lower tree?  How thick are the spacers?
The rest of the holes then mount to the fender, correct?
Cheers!

rf9rider

Yup, correct.

The spacers are roughly 1 inch tall if i remember rightly.

If you send Aeronca a message, he`ll be able to tell you as he made everything for me.

HeavyHustler

Well I received my quality fender bracket from Aeronca today!  Had to make a few changes and bends to fit the Acerbis fender but it all worked out great!!!   :wheel

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint