News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

21st Carole Nash Classic Motorcycle Mechanics Show

Started by JayDub, August 30, 2014, 08:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayDub

Anyone else planning to do the the '21st Carole Nash Classic Motorcycle Mechanics Show' Staffordshire 18/19 Oct? thought I'd give it a go as I missed the last one...
http://www.ridetrader.co.uk/UK-motorcycle-Events.aspx?eventID=359

JayDub

Qh well, I go on me own then... I'll find a chippy on the way home and sit on the pavement - alone and forlorn  :icon_cry:

Bixxer Bob

I might give it a go, too soon to tell.  It's in my diary though.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Chris Canning

Huh!!! I have to go I get little choice but it's only Friday and sunday god knows what we'll be taking bit short on swag at the mo  :icon_biggrin:

JayDub

Quote from: Chris Canning on September 25, 2014, 02:53:14 PM
Huh!!! I have to go I get little choice but it's only Friday and sunday god knows what we'll be taking bit short on swag at the mo  :icon_biggrin:
Sat & Sun innit Chris?

Bixxer Bob

Chris takes the swag up Friday and brings back what ain't sold on Sunday.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

It's a great show so long as it ain't pissing down and Saturday is the best day by a mile but by the time I've done 8 hours Friday and what ever it takes sunday I've had enough  :icon_wink: but I too would like to go on a Saturday  :icon_biggrin:

JayDub

Its the Sunday only for me... I have a T5 chassis to weld on the Sat  :icon_frown:

Sin_Tiger

I'll be there Sat and Sun but heading back for early doors. Shout if you're there  :wave
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on October 17, 2014, 05:19:12 PM
I'll be there Sat and Sun but heading back for early doors. Shout if you're there  :wave
Will do - I've got your number, still planning for Sun, but may not get there til 11/12  :thumbsup

Sin_Tiger

Finding a bed for the night was a bit of a drama, full for miles in all directions  :icon_eek:

JayDub

Spud

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on October 17, 2014, 08:46:41 PM
Finding a bed for the night was a bit of a drama, full for miles in all directions  :icon_eek:

seen this to late but you could of stopped here

cheers Spud  :thumbsup