News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Stuff that is pruned from threads that lost their direction

Started by Nick Calne, March 02, 2015, 03:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

1975 was when Jaws was released, which on Barmouth beach is probably something to bear in mind these days...

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-30358861
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

chairhead

Quote from: John Stenhouse on March 02, 2015, 01:35:42 AM
Can you drift it going the other way? Nice vid
Yes mate,
its a little harder as the sidecar wheel is on the ground and has to be pushed against, the chair has to be empty to avoid the wheel digging in and prevent me going arse over tit  :icon_lol:
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: nickcalne on March 02, 2015, 03:09:48 PM
1975 was when Jaws was released, which on Barmouth beach is probably something to bear in mind these days...

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-30358861

:icon_redface: The wife just asked where Barmouth was, I got the map out and realised my mistake, the beach where I nearly drowned was Ogmore in South Wales, the year was correct, but Barmouth was the lady in a white dress and no knickers,,,,, :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Chasing scantily clad watery tarts is one thing but not on a criuser please.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

chairhead

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on March 03, 2015, 10:01:56 AM
:icon_redface:  Barmouth was the lady in a white dress and no knickers,,,,, :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

An old girlfriend ?  :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:
TOR can
Taylormade Billet wheel

Nick Calne

Drowning and 'a lady wearing no knickers' are quite different memories. Usually. 

However if this is what Barmouth is like perhaps we can include it on the ride out on the Wales trip..... :love10

chairhead

Quote from: nickcalne on March 03, 2015, 11:00:39 PM
Drowning and 'a lady wearing no knickers' are quite different memories. Usually. 

However if this is what Barmouth is like perhaps we can include it on the ride out on the Wales trip..... :love10

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser
TOR can
Taylormade Billet wheel

Bixxer Bob

Near drowning was definitely Ogmore, near to RAF St Athan, where I was serving at the time.

The incident at Barmouth was probably 1980 and was simply a pretty lady in a white dress pushing wheelchair.  As I drove past (slowly in heavy traffic) the wind lifted her skirt to reveal a lack of underwear of any description.  It kind of stuck in my memory  :bad

Well, it would, wouldn't it?  :icon_lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

motoOzarks

You would think a person in a wheelchair would wear undies  :icon_scratch:
Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: motoOzarks on March 04, 2015, 03:47:30 AM
You would think a person in a wheelchair would wear undies  :icon_scratch:

Unless you're wearing a kilt  :new_all_coholic
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

nickjtc

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on March 03, 2015, 10:06:26 AM
Chasing scantily clad watery tarts is one thing but not on a criuser please.

Nor is it a basis for democracy.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Nick Calne