News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Can Mustang figure this out...

Started by JayDub, March 15, 2015, 08:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavD

Quote from: Mustang on March 19, 2015, 09:11:37 PM
take note of where and which way the cam caps go ............IT MATTERS !

Cam Caps?? The arches that bolt the cam shaft in place?

'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

ram33

tiger 885 / fzs1000
bmw 335d / rr evoque

threepot

Quote from: JayDub on March 19, 2015, 09:39:18 PM
I normally use one of those telescopic jobbies, but I lost it, and all my other magnets are covered in metal filings and just too difficult to clean (I shouldn't keep them all in the same place - but away from the grinder)
You didn't drop it down the plug hole? or are you like a surgeon,who stitches people up,and leave half his tools inside!! :bad
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

Quote from: threepot on March 20, 2015, 08:42:17 PM
You didn't drop it down the plug hole? or are you like a surgeon,who stitches people up,and leave half his tools inside!! :bad
Well it has been known to happen  :icon_redface:
Actually, Its possibly stuck somewhere in the engine compartment of a Citroen Xsara  :icon_confused:
While I had the cam cover off the steamer, I did find an old plug washer and a gooey blob of something like bluetack at the bottom of no2 plughole
probably from a failed attempt to remove the washer  :icon_rolleyes:

nickjtc

From another thread, this is a timely opportunity:

link removed
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

JayDub

Quote from: nickjtc on March 21, 2015, 10:19:10 PM
From another thread, this is a timely opportunity:

link removed
that's wot I posted nick!

Mustang

that thieving bastard bought one of my tools and then copied them exactly right down to the orings and I hope karma fucks him up good
then cut the price so he could steal sales from the UK source that I sell them to, and thinks he's doing no wrong . Everything he sells he stole the design from someone else .
Links have been deleted ,advertise his stolen shit somewhere else.......................... END OF SUBJECT
I don't spam the board with my stuff and certainly am not going to allow this asshole free advertisement space either .............
copyright laws apparently  mean nothing to this dickhead..............................

Sin_Tiger

:iagree Its not like Mustang's are way overpriced. I thought it was a second hand unit until I saw his listing. Making your own for personal use or replicating something that's no longer available is one thing  :nono

I wonder if he's from the PRC  :augie
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Mustang

sorry J-Dub but this thread has run it's course ..........lockdown in 3,2,1......................