News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2016 Tiger MEET - where?? Who???

Started by Bixxer Bob, August 11, 2015, 02:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Well, it could top the spectacle of 15 or so Tigers in a row through the villages....  Riders in Tiger Onesies....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

JayDub

Sorry Bob, a full tiger suit is one thing, but a onseie  :bug_eye she would bin-bag me  :nono

John Stenhouse

In the words of a rather confused American president "Ich bin ein binliner"
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

JayDub

GavD

'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

GavD

'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

Sin_Tiger

:icon_rolleyes: right. who, what, where, when, then we can worry about the fashion statements :blah
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

It's probably too early for a poll, so can't we carry on being stupid for a few months?  :icon_biggrin:

John Stenhouse

Like the bike with a tail, wonder if I can get my Tigger painted like that
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

motoOzarks

You guys veer any more off topic with this thread and you're gonna end up in the U.S. after all.
Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

Sin_Tiger

:ImaPoser well it was worth a try  :^_^ being the Pissed Piper of Hamilton is usually my job  :wav
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Have your fun  :bad  I'll change this to the bollocks thread when I open the poll
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Fentible

Surprised no one has mentioned Scotland. Western highlands is a great place for bikes with optional ferry rides. Our last trip from Gateshead comprised, Arran, Mull, Skye, Ullapool, Tyndrum, home.

Also loved Ireland, great roads, courteous drivers and an odd tasting dark ale. Headed North from Larne to Ballintoy for an overnight stay at Whitepark bay hostel and stuck to the coast as much as possible to travel west to Letterkenny. Then south to Donegal, Sligo and an overnight stop at Arrowrock lodge. South again to Galway via Westport and Clifden. Carried on via the coastal route to spend a night at Katie O'Connors at Kilrush. The following day we caught the ferry to Tarbert and southeast to Cork for obligatory stop to snog the Blarney. Headed North and stayed at Toms hostel Mooncoin before a fast run and last night in Belfast International hostel (off road secure parking), tremendous night out and early ferry from Belfast. very memorable trip, we also had good weather for the majority of it.

mat-tiger1

Quote from: Fentible on August 18, 2015, 05:21:54 PM
Surprised no one has mentioned Scotland. Western highlands is a great place for bikes with optional ferry rides. Our last trip from Gateshead comprised, Arran, Mull, Skye, Ullapool, Tyndrum, home.

Ooops,  :icon_rolleyes: missed us terrorizing the Haggis last year then Fentible?  :icon_eek:

http://www.tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,13869.0.html

I did love it up there though & Sin did a wonderful job of showing us some of the sights!  :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.