News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2002 Tiger for sale

Started by morton_chad, October 01, 2005, 08:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morton_chad

For Sale: 2002 Roulette green tiger. Purchased new 7/03. 12300 miles. $6500. Divorce forces sale. Always garaged. Maintenance records avail. Acc include heated grips, center stand, offroad pipe and tune, sport screen and touring windshield, touratech guards, Bill Mayer saddle, and more. I am sad to sell, therefore, it must go to a good home. I am located in Sacramento, Ca.

blescohier

Hi,

I'm very interested in your bike - I'm just down in Marin.

What is your email?

I'm at bdl7 at comcast.net

Thanks,

-Bill

morton_chad

You can reach me at mailto:morton_chad@hotmail.com">morton_chad@hotmail.com. Thanks

blescohier

Hi,

Sent you an email; don't know if you got it.

I'm very interested if you still have it; I can come look/buy next week...

Or come see it sooner and give you a deposit to hold it for a few days.

-Bill

mailto:bdl7@comcast.net">bdl7@comcast.net

blescohier

Hi Chad,

I was hoping you hadn't already sold it; I have a line on an '00 but I think yours is probably the better choice.

How about my coming up late Saturday afternoon or early Sunday afternoon (whichever is better for you; my kid has baseball both days).

Thanks for getting back to me;

-Bill

morton_chad

My tiger has gone to good home. It will be missed.