News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New here

Started by Wayne, May 30, 2006, 09:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne

Hi all

From Port elizabeth in South Africa.Ride a 2004 Tiger 955i.Must admit i really enjoy the bike.I've had it for just more than a year.At the moment i don't use it off road as the previous owner fitted road tyres.

I use it as a tourer on the back roads that are less travelled.Not sure if i will ever put dual purpose tyres on again

HockleyBoy

Hi Wayne,

Welcome to the forum, the original Anakees's are just about done on my Tiger so I am toying with the idea of road tyres also as I never go off road and reading the posts here it seems they make quite a difference.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

ThreePutt

I fitted Pilot Roads to my 05.  That and the Corbin seat are the two best mods I've done.
Tom

2006 Tiger
2009 BMW R1200 RT

Dirtdog

Quote from: "Chyron"I fitted Pilot Roads to my 05.  That and the Corbin seat are the two best mods I've done.

Did you order them or buy them localy? If you ordered them do you

mind if I ask where from and how much?

Tks,

Wayne

Quote from: "HockleyBoy"Hi Wayne,

Welcome to the forum, the original Anakees's are just about done on my Tiger so I am toying with the idea of road tyres also as I never go off road and reading the posts here it seems they make quite a difference.

I've ridden a Tiger with dual purpose tyres and i must say there is a huge difference with the road tyres on

HockleyBoy

Thanks Guys, Pilot Roads were what I was considering after reading the reviews and posts on this forum. Sounds like they are the way to go so I will give them a try.

Anyone know a supplier in Essex, UK?
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport