News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tax Disc Location

Started by Tigerman, November 11, 2006, 09:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigerman

:twisted: I know I'll regret asking this, but where does everybody put their tax disc holders on their Tigers ?

diggerT

I put my tax disc under the right hand passenger footrest then it ucks neatly behind the black bars that hold the peg. It is visible but doesn't get in the way of anything and doesn't spoil the look of the bike.

Also as I push it  back under the bars it is harder to nick!

ghostbiker955i

front left hand side, mounted on the forks.

If i remember right law states must be clearly visable on the left hand (kerb side) of bike.
If it aint broke, I aint touched it! .........Yet!

There's an M8 threaded hole in the frame, just under the rear of the riders seat. It's where you'd screw a Givi pannier frame on. That's where I mount my tax disc.

On the left hand side, of course.

Mr Chrome

rear mudgaurd, there a sort of bung thingy on both sides
Big Kev

Ruislip UK

Daytona 955i 1999

Tiger 955i 2001

Mr Chrome

rear mudgaurd, there a sort of bung thingy on both sides
Big Kev

Ruislip UK

Daytona 955i 1999

Tiger 955i 2001

iansoady

Quote from: "ghostbiker955i"front left hand side, mounted on the forks.

Me too

QuoteIf i remember right law states must be clearly visable on the left hand (kerb side) of bike.

And in front of the rider.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

tigerrob1090

mine is the same as you guys left hand side rear passenger peg out the way........ :roll:
tiger time not work time..........!