News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

No Tiger Yet...

Started by Dalb, December 16, 2007, 12:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pit0rz

In general, I wouldn't be too concerned with buying a used bike.  I have three street bikes currently in the garage, all were purchased used.  The Tiger being the 'newest'.  I keep my stuff forever too and the used bikes are just a great value IMHO.  I got my Tiger for $5000.  Three factory bags and some other decent farkles and only 5K miles on the clock.  A good value indeed.  Just keep your eyes open, good deals are out there and just stick to the 'adult' owned bikes.  I think that most are well taken care of.  It's usually pretty easy to spot the ones that are not.  Good luck and happy hunting.
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

HockleyBoy

I am also a keeper, have had my Landrover for 10+ years and intend to keep my 05 Tiger for a similar amount of time if possible.
I have had the bike for 2 years and 16,500 miles with no problems (other than me dropping it). It is great to ride and as reliable as any bike I have ever had.
The build quality is good and in all probability even better for the 07 model, the bikes are reasonably priced and resale value is not an issue if you are a keeper so go for it and treat yourself to one.
You won't regret it!
 :D
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport