News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamer Givi luggage on ADV Rider

Started by Stuie, February 08, 2008, 08:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuie

Stuie

Now on sale!

Dropped the price to $500+ shipping. Very fair for a full Steamer Givi luggage setup.

Best
Stu

Dr. Mordo

Dude, you are killing me.  I want these so bad I can taste it, but I am as broke as I have been in years.

I swear to you that if they don't sell I will buy them in a couple of months.

Don't ebay them, I'm good for it I swear.
1999 BMW F650

1996 Tiger

Dr. Mordo

I'm trying to sell some stuff on craigslist.

You wouldn't want to trade for a pretty nice digital piano would you?
1999 BMW F650

1996 Tiger

Stuie

Man, if I wasn't in the same position as you financially right now I probably would. F'n economy is sucking as*... bad. I've got a tee shirt screen printing shop and I can't seem to find anyone with cash to order shirts either so, it's not just us bro.

I wish I could hold the bags... shoot, the way things are going, I probably will have 'em. Been trying to sell my Garmin Zumo, Chatterbox as well... Dallas Craigslist. No luck.

Kicking my arse...

Stu

Dr. Mordo

Trade for a jazz drumkit maybe?

I'm working on the money.  However, I understand if you have to sell it.
1999 BMW F650

1996 Tiger

Stuie

Where do you live?

One thing I have found that is pretty close to cash... at least here in Texas is guns. If you could trade your stuff for like a Colt 1911 45, you or I could get  the cash out of that pretty quick here in Dallas from collectors etc.

I know it sounds weird but other than cash, something like that is possibly doable as I can get the cash I need quickly. Something to keep in mind anyway on Craigslist... put a sale price or trade for guns. When the economy is stinking, guns are still pretty easy to sell for cash. You can even get a pretty fair price taking them and selling to a gun shop.

JetdocX

PM me Stuie!

I need some bags for my 98.  Would you consider selling me just the side cases and mounts?
From parts unknown.

CBAT

If JetdocX buys the rack and side cases, I might be interested in the top case. Do they attach to the wingrack? I like the more modern look and it would look good on my red steamer. Just like yours.  :wink:
Bruce

Stuie

Hi Bruce... How's things down south?

Jetdocx might pick up the whole set and then will have their top case for sale to have a matching set and recoup some of their cash for the 3 pack of my bags.

PM Jet and see what they will be asking for the topcase.

Yea... would look cool on your bike BTW! Volcano red rules.

Stuie

Quote from: "CBAT"If JetdocX buys the rack and side cases, I might be interested in the top case. Do they attach to the wingrack? I like the more modern look and it would look good on my red steamer. Just like yours.  :wink:

Hi Bruce.

Jet's gonna go with a different brand of bags. My Givi Mono-rack requires fabricating a 2" extension to the riders footpeg bolts (steel bar stock from Lowes with two holes).

Jet couldn't do it with the tools available or just no mod experience.

If you want my whole set you could sell your top case to someone else and recoup some of your dough and have all the storage you need for the Tiger.

All best bud.
Stu

CBAT

No thanks. I already have the whole set of OEM Triumph labeled Givi cases.

The Triumph labeled cases are a nice touch and I wanted to keep them. I was just interested in changing out the top case when I saw the previous post by Jet. The newer cases look good too and I use only the top for commuting and running around on day trips. Have you tried e'bay? The cases might sell better by themselves without a bike specific rack.
Bruce

Stuie

That's what I have too. The Triumph labeled cases on the side.

My top case is a large Givi case. $125 and it's yours with twp keys.

Dr. Mordo is picking up the side cases and rack so, the top case is available.

CBAT

It looks like the E460, correct? I'm very interested. I'll get back to you later tonight.
Bruce

TigerTrax

Hey guys...
I am looking for a Tiger OEM Top Box... for my '06. ( Black is goood )

I have 2 E-45 GIVI cases I would sell.
I have not priced them.... Great shape.

Stuie...

zip me a note for some T shirts to print up for my Tiger rallys....

mailto:ridergroup@cox.net">ridergroup@cox.net
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'