News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

'Tis My Rucky Day!

Started by Stretch, July 08, 2009, 09:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

A special message I received this afternoon via e-mail...

Hello Dear

I know that this mail might come to you as a surprise because you don't know me and I don't know you too. My name is Sonia Mohamed Atif , I am 24 years old girl and an orphan from Sudan. My late father Mr Mohamed Atif was the deputy general manager with CNPC oil company at Khartoum refinery in Sudan. My late father was killed alongside with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militant came to our house, and this was what sent me away from my country to Burkina Faso as I made my escape only by God's special grace. You can read more about my country in the bbc news
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents. Now I am presently staying in the Mission in Burkina Faso. I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 8.5 Million in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I had contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that being a refugee, my status according to the local law does not authorize me to carry out the operation. However, he advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf. I had wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money.

Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicated your interest to help me I will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as have no any idea about foreign investment. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

Thanking you a lot in anticipation of your quick response. I will send you details in my next email for you to know me well. I am waiting for your reply,

Best regards,
Sonia Mohamed.

-------------------------

Bitchin'!  I get money and the girl!

Let's see what this develops into...

Harvey Mushman to soniamohamedd

show details 2:46 PM (0 minutes ago)

Hello, Sonia.  I got your e-mail today, and I must admit that I'm quite excited, as this is a bad time for me.  I don't need your money, as I'm doing quite well as the night manager at the local movie theater.  But I do need a friend.  Like I said, this is a bad time for me, and if I can help you, perhaps you can come to America and visit me sometime?  I would like that very much.

Your friend,

Harvey

Harvey Mushman was the alias Steve McQueen used to enter motocross races and such.  :mrgreen:

flux

Man, I thought you were fixing to tell us you sold the Tiger and bought a Ruckus... judging by the title of the thread!   :lol:

JetdocX

You prolly better ask your current wife if she'd like company first.   :lol:
From parts unknown.

Stretch

Quote from: "JetdocX"You prolly better ask your current wife if she'd like company first.   :lol:

Well, Sonia's mother died alongside her father, and now Sonia's having trouble with her step-mother.  You just gotta broaden your horizons a bit.

Right dear?  Dear?  Oh shit.

Bixxer Bob

Anyone taking odds on how long this'll run for?? :ImaPoser

I'll wager any money "Sonia" has a beard and stinks of BO.... :lol:

Go Stretch!!!
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Stretch

I've seen this sort of thing before on other forums, where some dude will lead the scammer along for weeks, making them do all kinds of outrageous stuff.

I think I'll try to get her to send me a picture of her ass, for religious reasons of course.

JetdocX

Quote from: "Stretch"
Quote from: "JetdocX"You prolly better ask your current wife if she'd like company first.   :lol:

Well, Sonia's mother died alongside her father, and now Sonia's having trouble with her step-mother.  You just gotta broaden your horizons a bit.

Right dear?  Dear?  Oh shit.

So polygamy is legal in GA, too.  I thought it was just Utah.  Learn something new every day here on TigerTriple.com.  I love this place. :lol:
From parts unknown.

oxnsox

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Anyone taking odds on how long this'll run for?? :ImaPoser

I'll wager any money "Sonia" has a beard and stinks of BO.... :lol:

Go Stretch!!!
AND,,, she has Stretches email address... :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TigerTrax

I was saddened to see the Nigerians evidently ran out of money....
I kind of miss hearing from them....

Oh well.... war brings prosperity. Follow the money.

Who's next?
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

SERadtke

Quote from: "Stretch"I've seen this sort of thing before on other forums, where some dude will lead the scammer along for weeks, making them do all kinds of outrageous stuff.

I think I'll try to get her to send me a picture of her ass, for religious reasons of course.

Me too! :lol:  :lol:
Gotta see this!
Shawn
<((()))><

Stupid people are PROOF that evolution is a hoax!

Stretch

Quote from: "oxnsox"AND,,, she has Stretches email address... :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

Nah.  I'm not that weak.  I made a brand-new email account especially for Mr. Mushman, and then replied through it.  :mrgreen:

I got a reply from her.  I'll post it when I come up with a nice creative reply.

Stretch

Sonia Mohamed Atif to me

Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 6:45 AM

6:45 AM (13 hours ago) Reply

My Dear Harvey,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. I need your help to stand as my trustee for transferring the money to your bank account for investment project.  As I told you in my earlier mail, I am staying in the mission in Burkina Faso and I haven't a personal telephone to be reached but if you wish to hear my sweet voice, you can reach me through the office telephone number of the Mission co-ordinator. His name is Father Silas and his office telephone number is +22678665273. If you call tell him that you want to speak with Sonia Mohamed Atif am staying in Block 17C female hostel.  

The reason while I ask you to contact the bank as my trustee is because I have contacted the bank on my arrival to clear the money but the branch manager of the bank whom I met in person told me that my status as a refugee does not authorize me to transfer the money. He advised me to seek for some one who will represent me and transfer the money into his or her bank account. I wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but am afriad that she will not release the money to me after clearing the money because after the death of my parent she and my uncle arrange seceretly and sold my father's estate in Monaco. They shared the money among themselves and when I confronted them my uncle told me that the tradition and custom of our land does not entitle me to share assets of my father as a single young girl. Ever then they have been maltreating me and even made arrangement to assassinate me because of the demand for my share of the money from the sales of the hotel. I want you to help me because you are God sent and you will never regret for helping me.

Please send me your full contact information which include:  

Your full name:
Contact address:
Telephone numbers to be reached:
Your age:
Your Occupation:
Marital Status:
Your Nationality
Your photos to see you:

Information above is very important for me to know you well so as to proceed futher with trust. As soon as I receive them I will give you the contact of the bank were my father deposited the money. And you will contact the bank as my trustee and ask them to transfer the money into your bank accountfor investment project. After you receive the money in your bank account you will send some amount to me to process my traveling documents which I will use to come and settle in your country and further my academic studies.  

Thanks a lot in anticipation of your quick reply.  Below is my detail information and my photos attached.

Yours truly,
Sonia Mohamed.  

My information are:

My full name:  Sonia Mohamed Atif
Contact address: Female Block C17,  Bethel Mission, 09 BP 5251101 Ouahigouya 09, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Telephone numbers to be reached: (+226) 78665273  It is the mission office telephone incase if you call tell tell Father Silas you want to speak with me.
My age: 24
Height: 1.73
Weight: 54kg
Complexion: Fair
Marital Status: Single
My Nationality: Sudanese

Dear Sonia,

Thank you for replying.  I was worried that you weren't being serious when you said you needed my help.  I can see now that you're in a great deal of danger, and that you need me.  I would love to talk to you, but I don't have a telephone, because the fascists at the phone company wouldn't accept an IOU.  And I'm not able to use the phone here at work for anything other than local calls because I was wrongfully accused of using it to call 1-900 numbers.

I was blown away by your photos.  You're even lovlier than I imagined.  You're a beautiful, wild Nubian princess.  I've seen Africa in movies here in the theater, and imagined Africa as being beautiful, wild, and untamed.  Are you also wild and untamed?  I would very much like to meet you, and will do whatever I can to earn your love.

My information:

Harvey Mushman
1060 West Addison
Chicago, Illinois
My work phone number 888.AMC.4FUN
Age 35
Concessions manager, AMC River East 21 theater
Single
American
I don't have any digital photos of me, but perhaps I could mail you a regular photo of me.

You mentioned coming to America to further your studies.  What areas are you studying?  We have several wonderful community colleges here in the Chicago area.  For a time, I was pursuing an Associate's Degree in Medical Records Technology at the Jesse Jackson Institute, but my background check revealed some problems that prevented me from continuing.  I'm trying to get that ironed out.  I'm sure it's just a problem with one of their computers or something.

Once you move in with me here in Chicago, I'm sure one of the colleges here will allow you to pick up where you left off.

I'm so excited.  I can hardly wait until you come to live with me.  I'm a recent convert in the Nuwaubian Nation of Moors.  Perhaps you've heard of us.  Our leader, The Master Teacher Malachi Z. York teaches us that we should go forth unto the earth, be fruitful, and multiply.  I want to be all that Teacher York asks of me, so I want to have lots of children.  I hope you do too.  Children are a blessing from God.

Write back soon, so we can start our new lives together.

Love, Harvey

RT

You get the money and the girl...............to friggin funny :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

You forgot to tell her about your six kids from your previous four wives.......oh wait a minute that would be my brother in law.
Whatever it is, it\'s better in the wind.  ~Author Unknown

Stretch

I'm not going to mention the money, concentrating instead on the love angle.  Harvey's lonely.

When she starts getting edgy about the bank account number, I'm going to hold out for a photo of her ass.

JetdocX

"wrongly accused of using the phones for 900 numbers"  

You slay me!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
From parts unknown.