News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

fork gators

Started by aeronca, October 15, 2009, 09:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

any one use neoprene fork gators?????
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Sin_Tiger

Yup. I have them on the Vara, work fine, the steamer corrugated ones are OK still.

If you want a cheap way of doing it, as quite a few guys locally have done. Buy a set of neoprene car seat belt protectors which are pretty cheap and readily available in most car accessory shops. they have the added advantage of being joined together along the length by velcro usually, so they are easy to take off for cleaning.

Just don't buy the pink Hello Kitty ones please  :roll:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

aeronca

oh man, i was really wanting the pink one's :lol:   that's a good idea about the seat belt protectors. the stock one's work just fine, but are getting hammered, and i thought the neoprene would give it an updated look. thanks sin.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Nimrod11

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Just don't buy the pink Hello Kitty ones please  :roll:

I would never! I have the red Lighting McQueen ones!!  :lol:
----------
Tiger 2004

aeronca

Quote from: Nimrod11
Quote from: Sin_TigerJust don't buy the pink Hello Kitty ones please  :roll:

I would never! I have the red Lighting McQueen ones!!  :lol:

:lol:  maybe i should use those cheesey beer bottle thingy's.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Nimrod11

----------
Tiger 2004

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Nimrod11":lol:
:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

Brilliant Nimrod, I must get a set of those for the Roadie when I'm having a silly day  :lol:  I already have the helmet ears and tail that a friend bought for me, McQueen ones look good too, sorry for the hijack Aeronca fancy dress party anyone?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Fancy Dress Hijack...Hell yes.

Try this...

http://www.roadkillhelmets.com/
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "nickcalne"Try this...

I'd be interested to see what they could do with the roadkill I saw on this morning's ride. A couple of sizable monkeys and a handfull of 4ft monitor lizards,  :ImaPoser (we don't have a spew icon) those suckers are really slippy when flat  :shock:

ramseybella

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"
Quote from: "nickcalne"Try this...

I'd be interested to see what they could do with the roadkill I saw on this morning's ride. A couple of sizable monkeys and a handfull of 4ft monitor lizards,  :ImaPoser (we don't have a spew icon) those suckers are really slippy when flat  :shock:

Nice!!

Nimrod11

OMG!!!

Is that Stretch's squirrel?!?!?! Please nobody tell him, he'll be devastated.
----------
Tiger 2004

Nick Calne

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"I'd be interested to see what they could do with the roadkill I saw on this morning's ride. A couple of sizable monkeys and a handful of 4ft monitor lizards,  :ImaPoser (we don't have a spew icon) those suckers are really slippy when flat  :shock:

:shock: In Scotland?  Global warming is worse than I thought.....  Tell me you are back in Singapore.... :ImaPoser
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

aeronca

this is awsome :lol:  im in 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "aeronca"this is awsome :lol:  im in 8)

OK then you can have the honour of starting a new thrread for the nuttiest fancy dress on a Tiger etc. Squirrels are fair game I suppose  :lol:

QuoteTell me you are back in Singapore....

Yup, Sun morning ride in Malyasia. The Scottish Monkeys wear hoodies and carry syringes and the monitor lizards wear black caps with yellow bands and carry ticket books  :lol: