News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Moving to the East Bay

Started by JetdocX, December 21, 2009, 04:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetdocX

OK, all you SF Bay Tigerphiles, there goes the neighborhood.  I'm moving in from Reno.  

If you'd like to ride, wrench or hang out, my new condo has a second bay dedicated to motorcycles.  

Hope to see you around.

ps. I'm really not a dickhead in person. :P
From parts unknown.

Mustang

Quote from: "JetdocX"ps. I'm really not a dickhead in person. :P

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

If you drop your wallet on the ground in San Francisco , how far do you have to kick it along before it is safe to bend over and pick it up ?   all the way to Oakland

JetdocX

I'm already east of Oakland.  

And I'll be riding in comfortable warm weather next week.

Enjoy the snow. :P
From parts unknown.

Mustang

San Fran aint that sunny and warm  LOL
LA on the other hand is nice and cozy in winter :XXsunsmile
 .......Tigger 3 has been out and about  .  We aint skeered of a little snow  :ImaPoser  

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS in your new place  :new_xmas

JetdocX

You, too Mr. Stang!  I'll be sure to post some weather observations for your enjoyment! :lol:

I sold a Steamer Corbin to one of you a while back.  I know there be Tigers out there.  Where be ye?

ps. sorry, slipped into pirate talk back there which should amuse Mustang due to the obvious and easy low hanging fruit..... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
From parts unknown.

aeronca

aer you going to be hangin with the peach??? :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

JetdocX

I'd be honored to enjoy her company.  As would any of you, I think.
From parts unknown.

Colonel Nikolai

Bummer JetdocX, I was hoping to ride with you on the high desert stuff while visiting my dad!
Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.

aeronca

hey, when you comming back up here?
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

JetdocX

As soon as I get tired of the rain and fog here. :lol:
From parts unknown.