News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

User names

Started by rf9rider, February 06, 2010, 06:51:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

macgart

Mines a combo of my last name and my wife's maiden name.  Booooring.

Been using it for so long now I just don't care to change.  I'd forget my passwords.

My knickname is actually johnny mac, which is why I named my website as I did.

Gotta love the winter boredom topics.   :D
99 Tiger "Goldie"
The more I ride it, the more I love it!
http://www.johnnymacmotoadventures.com/

pletdj

pletdj

first 4 letters of last name, then first letter of first name, then first letter of middle name!   :rock-1
2005 Triumph Tiger
2004 BMW Boxer Cup Replika

93TigerBill

Easy - My Tigger is a '93, and name's Bill!
Also my nick on www.FarRiders.com.
Bill  IBA# 45911
Newcastle, Australia
\'93 Tiger Caspian Blue
130,000 km & counting!

Kooba

District name where I grew up.North Kooba to be more precise.Wiradjuri Aboriginal Word I,m guessing.
Current bike: 2006 Triumph Tiger (Black)
First bike: 1974 Honda XL 100
Other bike: 1978 Kawasaki Z650

coachgeo

Coach George

Been coaching since I was 13.  this has been my user name since the 80's
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Buffalo

Ugly... dirty... smell bad
\'05 Tiger 955i
74 Suzuki GT550

flaco

A Mexican bloke gave me the name. He said it was Spanish for 'tall and skinny'. And I took his word for it. Anyway, I am tall and skinny. Hey, Nick from Calne, hope to see you at the bike meet in the summer. I'll be the tall skinny bloke from Chippenham on the black Girly. (Living in Cornwall now, though.)
kernow bys vyken

HappyMan

Quote from: "Buffalo"Ugly... dirty... smell bad

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser Very good then!
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Nick Calne

Quote from: "flaco"A Mexican bloke gave me the name. He said it was Spanish for 'tall and skinny'. And I took his word for it. Anyway, I am tall and skinny. Hey, Nick from Calne, hope to see you at the bike meet in the summer. I'll be the tall skinny bloke from Chippenham on the black Girly. (Living in Cornwall now, though.)

Excellent, see you there.  8)
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

coachgeo

Quote from: "Buffalo"Ugly... dirty... smell bad
So your the twin of the big due on the show LOST??

oh... and thanks for the "stay up wind" from you warning  :lol:
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

John Stenhouse

Quote from: "nickcalne"
Quote from: "flaco"A Mexican bloke gave me the name. He said it was Spanish for 'tall and skinny'. And I took his word for it. Anyway, I am tall and skinny. Hey, Nick from Calne, hope to see you at the bike meet in the summer. I'll be the tall skinny bloke from Chippenham on the black Girly. (Living in Cornwall now, though.)

That will be two black Girlies then  :lol:   8)
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

The Midnight Rambler

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"
Quote from: "nickcalne"

That will be two black Girlies then  :lol:   8)

I can fell a black Girly convention coming on.............
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

flaco

There's room for another political party with the election coming and all. Black Girly power! Expenses! Expenses! Expenses! (The last three words may not resonate with our cousins over the pond.) Televised debates! Brown, Cameron, Clegg and a black Girly! An excess of exclamation marks!
kernow bys vyken

JetdocX

I'd rather see Palin debate any colored Girly. :lol:
From parts unknown.

cosmo

Quote from: "flaco"There's room for another political party with the election coming and all. Black Girly power! Expenses! Expenses! Expenses! (The last three words may not resonate with our cousins over the pond.) Televised debates! Brown, Cameron, Clegg and a black Girly! An excess of exclamation marks!

Here in Chicago, there are no end of politicos with Black Girly problems...and White Girly probs...tan Girly probs...
Hell, there really aren't any pols withOUT Girly problems...

Cosmo

P.S. Note that Palin does NOT debate. You need a brain to debate. By 2012 she'll be lucky to be invited to cabbage wrestling...
Life is too important to be taken seriously.