News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

User names

Started by rf9rider, February 06, 2010, 06:51:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetdocX

I'd watch that! :lol:
From parts unknown.

tett

aka: Mike Tettenborn.  Friends have been calling me tett since the bigging of high school.
98 Valkyrie
71 Commando
06 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

Give me a break, it was late at night, I didn't want to use the daft anme I used for Yahoo, too much typing  :roll: there happened to be something on the local news about theMerlion at that time and a Sintiger popped into my head and seemed to fit with the original myth about the mythical local beast actually having been a Tiger in water. Well, you'll either get it or not  :?

I really hadn't expected to to spend much time on here but I got hooked on the Steamer and haven't been able to find the door since :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

LTB

It's my initials....
/Thomas

Triumph Tiger 955i -01 Roulette Green

"There\'s no off position on the genious switch"

Rocinante

Rocinante is the Tiger, really, named after Don Quijote's horse who was wandering around Castilla La Mancha in Spain, not far from where I bought her and where we rode the first few thousand km.

The name stuck and became part of a homepage name and so on.

Not very original, I know...
www.dagjen.no
Once upon a time through North and South America:
www.rocinantestravels.com

brad1098

Well......im kinda dumb and have a hard time remembering stuff.  brad 1098 Brad is my first name obviously and 1098 is not my Ducati or my house number. Simply a number I could remember for some strange reason.  Ducati didn't have a 1098 when I chose it.

I name everything Gretta, Hermann and Helga my VW's. Gringo the Chevy etc.

Lorna is my Girly....I was at a wedding of my buddies in Chicago.  He is from Warrenton, England.  There was a bunch of folks from the UK there and Lorna was absolutely stunning in every way.....So Lorna the prettiest English GIRL I have ever met is so true with the bike and the lady.
02 black-Lorna

LTB

BTW

My Roulette green Girly's called Tigerlily :-)

Tonight out on the streets
I'm gonna follow you
Tell you all about a scene
That you would kill for
You're gonna love what's
Burning right in front of you
But you won't see it
By the light of the sun
/Thomas

Triumph Tiger 955i -01 Roulette Green

"There\'s no off position on the genious switch"

abruzzi

I first got on the internet back in the 80's when if was usually a university that gave you an account.  Back then they stayed pretty plain, so user names were just last name, first initial last name, or first name last initial. My university gave me my last mailto:name--abruzzi@nmsu.edu">name--abruzzi@nmsu.edu and I usually stick with that, except where I would avoid personal identifiers.

Geof

harre

It's what my friends call me...

John Stenhouse

This thread is great, I love the way it's evolved.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Yukon

First name is Jack and many years ago I sported a full beard.  Friends tagged me with the nickname of Yukon Jack....."The Black Sheep of Canadian Liquors"

redbirds

Because we have so many redbirds in the yard. Sometimes as many as twenty at the feeder at a time.
Living vicariously through myself.

TheMule

Owned a great mule and had a TW200, what else was I going to call myself?
Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825

Sniffy

My mates named me Sniffy after I turned my nose up at most of the stuff on restaurant menu. I was accused at being a bit picky, a bit sniffy. I didn't think I was, I just know what I like and like what I know.
Steve

oxnsox

ummm.... it just seemed like a good idea...
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~