News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

User names

Started by rf9rider, February 06, 2010, 06:51:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

So its 5-45am here, and i`m bored, thats my excuse.
So how did you come accross your user name?
I got mine as when i got my first computer, i was riding my RF900.
Here we are at a trackday at Mallory Park.

EvilBetty

I got mine in 2006 when I was acquitted.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

aeronca

back before kids, i used to like to fly the aeronca champ down at harvey field in snohomish,wa. always wanted an aeronca sedan. thought i might even get a basket case supercub(my other user name over at adv) one day, BUT, life changes :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

HappyMan

Happyman is simple.  I am a very, very blessed man with an incredible family and a supportive beyond belief wife.  It's like waking up a lottery winner every day.  I'm not an idiot, the fact that I do not deserve her is not lost on me.

BJ Thomas wrote a song in the early '80s titled Happy Man and I took that song to heart.  Many years later I found myself actually being that Happy Man.

From the song Happy Man
When I die there won't be much to salvage from my earnings
I never had a lot of land or houses to my name
I've never been a corporate prince on Madison and New York
I never held a diamond in my hand

But I've seen children laughing
As only children can
And I've known my creator
And I've been a happy man

It doesn't get any better than this!!!  I'm a happy, happy man.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Timbox2

Mines stupid, Tim: as its my name, box: as I used to ride a BMW Boxer, 2: I just threw that in as it sounded like Timbuktoo :roll:
2016 Tiger Sport

ArcticTiger

I am happy too, but the name is simple: I am Tiger riding way up north of the Arctic circle :D .
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

Nick Calne

Using a heady mixture of quick wit, weasel-like cunning and pure devilish invention I devised mine from:

a) My first name
b) The town in which I live

btw Calne has a big motorbike day every summer.  Lots of different things to see including trials displays, vintage stuff, big chromosexual harley things, trikes, stalls, a band etc  The best bit is several thousand bikes and bikers of every sort parked up in the town centre.

http://calnebikes.freehostia.com/

There are always lots of tigers but last year there was even a steamer!!!!  (and a nice caspian blue one at that!)  It all happens 400 yards from my house otherwise there would have been two steamers present.....
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

ThreePutt

I love to play golf.  Can you guess what I'm not very good at?
Tom

2006 Tiger
2009 BMW R1200 RT

John Stenhouse

ERM, is it ok if I just use my name?  :lol:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Chris Canning

The Midnight Rambler

Dont you remember the Stones track from let it Bleed?
Always a favourite, and it was what I named my first big bike, a black Triumph Tiger 100. So riding a black tiger now it seemed right.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Bixxer Bob

Mine came from my first post on the Blackbird forum (IXXRA.com)

My middle name is Bob, from there I first came up with 'Biker Bob' (not very original) and then made the final leap substituting the "k" for the "XX" in the Blackbird's full name (CBR1100XX)

BTW,  RF900 - a much underrated bike, could hold it's own with the best in the right hands....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Mustang

What else needs to be said .................. 8)

KuzzinKenny

I used to roadie ( carry the heavy stuff and drink beer ) for this lot ( now defunked )

http://www.jsntgm.com/jsntgm013.htm

its wat they called me !!

happy dayz !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

cosmo

It was the early 80's, and alcohol was involved. Fair copious quantities.

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.