News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

3 day Scotland trip..any recommended hotels/lodges?

Started by MtheTiger, April 07, 2010, 02:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MtheTiger

My 3 day Scotland trip is coming up soon (May).

I plan to stay in/near the following places:

Day 1  Queensferry (near the amazing bridge)
Day 2  Spean Bridge
Day 3  Dunbar

Any good hotels/inns/lodges there (biker friendly, clean, nice food, pub nearby or - better still - on the premises, fair pricing)?

thx & appreciate it
-Only dead fish go with the flow-

97 Caspian blue

NeilD

havent got any personal recomendations in those areas, but good place to start lookign is here...
http://www.bike-stay.net/uk/stay_scotland.html

MtheTiger

thanx for that url NeilD...will check it out...

97 Caspian blue

Sin_Tiger

Only 3 Days, dear me laddie, y'll barely have tiem to get over your hangover  :lol:

I thought KuzzinKenny would have been along with a few suggestions for the Queensferry area. I can't confirm if I will be home as I have a course in Denmark around then, give me a buzz if you are passing (PM for number) and see the safe house list  

Can't offer reports on anything in the specific towns you noted.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

MtheTiger

Thx Sin_Tiger
I already saw the safehouses listing...
3 day's is indeed short...got no more time but had to get away..actually it's 4,5 but that's mostly on the ferry....

13-14 may I will be in the Queensferry area....

Cheers

97 Caspian blue