News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hi ..newby..well old git really!!

Started by Reubodad, July 18, 2010, 01:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Reubodad"WELL..I got my Tigger at last....2001 Roulette green...Lovely to ride....am very pleased with her... :lol:  will post pics when I get them done...

:wav  :thumbsup

congrats !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

malc

I bought an orange 05 955I 27500 miles for £3125 with all the trimmings & more but the wheels,swing arm & fork legs were past their best so Ive had them powder coated & all bearings,seals & a new tyre anakee2 brilliant tyre & the total spend now stands me at £3400 I reckon I got a good buy at that.

See my other post for pics

This is my 2nd tiger & I love them there great the main fault Ive found with them is the fuel guage lies but if you trip the miles every time you get used to that anyway, also they are quite top heavy & if youre going to drop 1 its usually at a slow speed under 10mph Ive done it twice.
Brakes need regular checking as prone to seizing up but keep on top of them & you will be fine

Other than that they are bomb proof.

Malc
its grrreaaattttttttt

Reubodad

Thanks for the replies..
My Tiger, relaxing in the sun!....will put more pics up soon. She has her Triumph tank bag on, full set of Givi luggage still to be put on..

As I have just found out today my local Triumph dealer has stopped selling Triumph clothing,Where can I get a good quality Triumph t-shirt and hoody??

KuzzinKenny

Hey Reubodad !! She's lookin grrreat !!  :lol:  

mind and have a looky at engine guards, Tiggers like to lie down  :shock:

have fun !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

NeilD

i do like that colour..  8)  looking good..

ref T-Shirts - if you've no one local then Lings are pretty good at mailorder, and have soem stuff on 'sale' at the moment..

http://www.worldoftriumph.com/section.p ... tumn_sale_

rf9rider

You can get the Tiger hoodies off Ebay.
Got one for last Christmas.  8)