News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

98 Steamer with a broken center stand

Started by Bob Tosi, October 15, 2010, 02:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

I'd love to see the profile of the foot lever when the stand is up.  My steamer had the center stand when I bought it, but the foot lever was already broken off.

Geof

rybes

im in Denmark bob. all the way over on the other side of the world from you. shame, means ill have to do it myself now :lol: thanks for the offer tho  8)
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Bob Tosi

I'll try to get a pic of the stand in the "up" position.  I found it is important to get the angle right or there will not be enough leverage to easily raise the bike on the stand.  You end up having to grab the crash bars pull it up.
Don't ever sell a Steamer !Steamers Rule!"

rybes

looks like im gunna have to get mine done sooner than i thought. went to put it up today on the stand and the foot just twisted round and hit the floor so it wouldnt go onto the stand  :cry: looksl ike ive got to find me a friendly welder in denmark. cos my welders still in england :(
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)