News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hey Kenny!!!

Started by Bixxer Bob, November 10, 2010, 07:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetdocX

New exercise regimen?  Hopping along on one foot.  No shoe on the other to save on weight. :P
From parts unknown.

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"
Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"...i'll be able to try out me new sock tomorrow  ....
KK

I suppose if you only wear one at a time it'll be twice as long between washes.... :roll: Or are you a leg short ..  :oops:

You have to try one at a time to see what the difference is, is one foot warmer than the other ?  :roll:

or i could only afford one at the mo !!

or it was a typo  :oops:

:lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "JetdocX"New exercise regimen?  Hopping along on one foot.  No shoe on the other to save on weight. :P

Hoppin along on one foot in a kilt is NOT for the faint hearted  :shock:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

And gettin back to the original post  :roll:

its still snowin !!

KK

ps the SOCKS are grrrrreat !!  :thumbsup

KuzzinKenny

Well so far there's 8'' of snow on me cage roof  :shock:

and there's more forcast and its only november :shock:

:?

KK

outrunner

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Well so far there's 8'' of snow on me cage roof  :shock:

KK

Come and see me Kenny, we have over a foot of the bloody stuff here!  :cry:

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "outrunner"
Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Well so far there's 8'' of snow on me cage roof  :shock:

KK

Come and see me Kenny, we have over a foot of the bloody stuff here!  :cry:

Andy.

Hey Andy !! long time no see !! we must be near a foot as of tonite as its never stopped all day  :?

we need supplys and the cage is stuck fast   :shock: i need a bigger shovel  :lol:

KK

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"....we need supplys and the cage is stuck fast   :shock: i need a bigger shovel  :lol:  KK

Look at the end of your legs Kenny, those things are called feet.  You know, the things you stick in your special socks.   If you get up on them they'll carry you to the shops  :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"
Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"....we need supplys and the cage is stuck fast   :shock: i need a bigger shovel  :lol:  KK

Look at the end of your legs Kenny, those things are called feet.  You know, the things you stick in your special socks.   If you get up on them they'll carry you to the shops  :lol:

You don't mean ' WALK '  :shock:  :shock:  

i've stopped measuring how deep the snow is when i lost me 1' S/S rule in it  :shock: so a couple O miles trek is out !! now whats left in the freezer ?

:lol:

KK

oxnsox

Quote.....now whats left in the freezer ?
Go to the window and look out it.....
Because from the picture I'm seeing on my tele... the rest of your country is the freezer.   :ImaPoser
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John Stenhouse

That's just the media view, we've got less than two inches here, snow that is, though having just looked out the window it's trying to increase that amount  :shock: , tomorrow is forecast for rain!
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting