News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hey Kenny!!!

Started by Bixxer Bob, November 10, 2010, 07:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Looks like snow for you tonight eh???

Severe weather warnings; heavy rain for the rest of us  :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

SNOW !!!!  :shock:  :shock:  

At midnight it was frosty and clear so i think we'll miss it  :roll:  looks like it will snow a bit further north tho !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

Gales and heavy rain just arriving here, but still 7 deg.. :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Slowmow

Haven't seen snow in 3 years. Good old South Africa only got sunshine and rain but no snow :(
2005 Tiger 955i Owner

2008 KLR650

TigerTrax

Snow across the Great Plains in USA ......
WTF!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Mustang

60 degrees F here in NH TODAY .the hack is calling ................ :D

JetdocX

Sunny and 70+ tomorrow in California! 8)
From parts unknown.

oxnsox

Clearly the weather ain't nice in Kenny country.... have you been look at what he's been posting....
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "oxnsox"Clearly the weather ain't nice in Kenny country.... have you been look at what he's been posting....

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :shock:

Well tonite its frosty and im still bored  :(

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

Tonight Light Rain High: 7°    Low: 3°

Sunday Light Rain High: 6°    Low: 4°

Monday Light Rain High: 6°    Low: 3°

Tuesday AM Rain/Snow Showers High: 5°    Low: 2°

Wednesday Rain/Snow High: 4°    Low: 2°

this is the latest, looks like winter will arrive next week  :(

KK

Bixxer Bob

Just watched the Countryfile week ahead forecast.  Later in the week there's a depression bringing strong north easterlys giving most of the East coast strong winds snow and hail  :roll:

John Stenhouse

Yes, but the rubbish part is the average temp. for November is 10 degrees, by Friday they think it will be 2 degrees  :shock:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

KuzzinKenny

You lot talkin about the cold weather's got me thinkin about stuff to keep me warm  :D

just got a pair of these.......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HEAT-HOLDERS-MENS ... 6d6eee60bc

man they're thick  :D  and a good price to, only down side is, if yer boots are tight at the mo !! forget it !!

KK

KuzzinKenny

Well it's WHITE now  :shock: started about 11pm with the east wind behind it !!

i'll be able to try out me new sock tomorrow  :lol:

not on the Tigger  :(  just goin for a walk !!

KK

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"...i'll be able to try out me new sock tomorrow  ....
KK

I suppose if you only wear one at a time it'll be twice as long between washes.... :roll: Or are you a leg short ..  :oops: