News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Triumph screw up

Started by Brit/Man, January 24, 2011, 07:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chairhead

Quote from: "Brit/Man"Where was it, www.villa-loewenherz.de
Hope this was some help
all the best joe

Great thanks Joe,
its just over a thousand clicks from me,and not too far from where i used to live when i was a kid,your English ist besser als meine deutsch :wink:
aber dein dunkles Bier ist besser als unser dunkles Bier.......vielleicht 8)
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

Brit/Man

well took her in for a 20,000 km chekup, and the said every thing's OK with my second hand camshaft , and at last the leek is fixed thank F**k :D
Oh yes look what we did
So you all know why my english is so bad, I faild my 11+(WGAF) but I'am doing OK in life :-)

I`am to old too die young.

Don`t dream of the past,
Don`t dwell on the future,
Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
Today is a gift.

cosmo

I'll be one guessing that you meant the 100K miles, NOT making your first right hand turn...

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Brit/Man

Quote from: cosmoI'll be one guessing that you meant the 100K miles, NOT making your first right hand turn...

Cosmo
<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  How right you are old chap <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  but I did make the right hander other wise Iwould still be out there some were  <!-- s8) -->8)<!-- s8) -->
So you all know why my english is so bad, I faild my 11+(WGAF) but I'am doing OK in life :-)

I`am to old too die young.

Don`t dream of the past,
Don`t dwell on the future,
Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
Today is a gift.